50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: can any one help me

if i was orderd removed and i did have my green card but my country don't except me can i reapply for to get my green card back after a year or so?i came here when i was 14 year old as a refugee but i do have a felony.We did gave up our citizenship in the country i was born i am on imigration probation at this moment.please let me know what i have to do to get my green card back since i already had one or i ever get one???

if i was orderd removed and i did have my green card but my country don't except me can i reapply for to get my green card back after a year or so?i came here when i was 14 year old as a refugee but i do have a felony.We did gave up our citizenship in the country i was born i am on imigration probation at this moment.please let me know what i have to do to get my green card back since i already had one or i ever get one???

If you are a former felon who lost GC obtained as refugee and can't be deported back then you may get WD or Withholding of Deportation.
    That status simply stops deportation and gives work permission and nothing else. You can't travel with it and you can't adjust back to LPR.

You are probably a troll (no person would normally come to public forum asking how to fix the complicated immigration issue), but here is the answer to your question ,just in case.

And , for those who really have immigration issues: go get a lawyer and a good one.
    Anyone knowledgable enough to give professional advise won't waste their time posting on public forum.

Good luck.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit