free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Need your advice on my Canadian Immigration Case

Dear Group Members,

I need your advice regarding my Canadian Immigration case. Now its on final stage. I did apply for Canadian Immigration in June 2001 from Pakistan and I am Pakistani National but in the mid of 2003 I was moved to UK on student visa and now I am on Work Permit status in UK. In the start of Jan. 2004 I have received letter from Canadian Embassy Pakistan in which they instructed me to submit updated forms with original educational documents and proof of English Language proficiency so I need your help what kind of proof I can present them to show my English proficiency? Canadian Embassy Pakistan doesn't know about my UK move. Is it possible to submit any kind of documentation through which they waive this requirement of English Proficiency Proof? I have 5 years professional experience in the IT field specially in Software Development and my previous education was in English. Please write me back in detail what I have to do in this Scenario. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
    Imran

UK

Dear Group Members,

I need your advice regarding my Canadian Immigration case. Now its on final stage. I did apply for Canadian Immigration in June 2001 from Pakistan and I am Pakistani National but in the mid of 2003 I was moved to UK on student visa and now I am on Work Permit status in UK. In the start of Jan. 2004 I have received letter from Canadian Embassy Pakistan in which they instructed me to submit updated forms with original educational documents and proof of English Language proficiency so I need your help what kind of proof I can present them to show my English proficiency? Canadian Embassy Pakistan doesn't know about my UK move. Is it possible to submit any kind of documentation through which they waive this requirement of English Proficiency Proof? I have 5 years professional experience in the IT field specially in Software Development and my previous education was in English. Please write me back in detail what I have to do in this Scenario. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards
    Imran

UK

Michael
    Why would anyone want to immigrate to Canada ??? Anyway I don't think anyone from Pakistan should be allowed anywhere near North America.

That's right Michael, you don't think.
    Sweet Madame Belu

You must be kidding, You are not talking about Pakistan. You are talking about Canadian Immigration Laws. Be honest and all will be fine.
    First ask the Canadian Embassy if you can get your file transfer to UK. It will be more convenience for you it might be faster then your country. As far as proficiency that is one of the requirement in Canadian Immigration Law,the good old days are over. I hope US also follow the same. If you don't want Canadian Embassy to know that you are in UK what about your education in UK or you are out of status in UK, or you can go back to Pakistan. I was in Pakistan for 6 years where are you from which part of Country? best of luck

Regarding ur english proficiency test:

1) Letter from ur school stating that the level of instruction in the Scool is English and u can speak, write and speak English language very fluently during the time u spend in the School.

2) Same letter from any College or University attended

3) Same letter or letters from any other educational institution you have attended whether it is for e.g a short course or diploma etc.

4)letter or letters from individual person for e.g ur foreign student advisor or ur accountant or ur teachers confirming that u r the person whom they know can read, write and speak english language fluently.

Try to collect as many letters as u can.

All they wanted to know that ur proficiency in english is very good and u must prove that the surrounding in which u studied and communication/interaction in your day to day affairs out of the country was in english

Imran,
    I mean no offence to you but WHY did you come with this specific question about Canadian Immigration to the American Immigration Website?
    To my guess there must be thousands of forums and websites dedicated entirely to CANADIAN Immigration Law.
    Don't you think you could get more accurate information there?

Good luck ;-)

Buddy thank you for your suggestion and time to reply me back I am still searching for a proper advice.

Michael
    Canada is a third rate country on the order of France. I would not go there.