50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Is this enough to file for custody

Ok my 16 yr old sister just had a baby, She had a little boy and he is now 3 weeks old. I found out today that they threw a pillow at the crib because he was fussey and gassey. And instead of them getting up and holding him trying to comfort the child. They throw a pillow and hit the crib to shut him up. If they will do this what else will they do.

But is this enough to file custody for the child?

And this is why children should not be having children
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Ok my 16 yr old sister just had a baby, She had a little boy and he is now 3 weeks old. I found out today that they threw a pillow at the crib because he was fussey and gassey. And instead of them getting up and holding him trying to comfort the child. They throw a pillow and hit the crib to shut him up. If they will do this what else will they do.

And this is why children should not be having children

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

And this is why children should not be having children </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not enough in the here and Now! Z. welcome To hell!!! If You Had Lots of $$$$$ and Time, you could make things happen To your liking! In The real World, intervene, Teach, Explain, do the Best you Can! Show Them the better way! Stay out of The System unless Absolutely necessary!!!

your sister of 16 does not understand! Show Her The Right way! At 16 she Still does not understand Herself! Let Her understand the Teeny weeny Only seeks attention and Love From mom! EMPTY! Needs fulfillment, Attention, Love, Comfort, Security!!!! Not negative Actions!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

You need to call children's protective services and make a report of this incident as soon as possible. Call information to get the number in your area. If you call CPS it will start the paper trail, but more importantly it will provide intervention to these young parents. Sometimes this alone can be a wake up call, or at least get them some support, like parenting classes, etc. Please call. You have an obligation to help this baby.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamiesGirl:
    You need to call children's protective services and make a report of this incident as soon as possible. Call information to get the number in your area. If you call CPS it will start the paper trail, but more importantly it will provide intervention to these young parents. Sometimes this alone can be a wake up call, or at least get them some support, like parenting classes, etc. Please call. You have an obligation to help this baby. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How old Are you JamiesGirl? CPS is last Resort Unless life Threatening! This situation Requires Intervention, Teaching, Talking, Explaining, Contribution By Other Family members! FIRST!!!! you remember When You where 16??? Did not Ask For it! Yet Is and Becomes The families Responsibility To MAKE THINGS RIGHT!!!! You Share Your knowledge, Experience, Understanding, Wisdom!!! CONTRIBUTION!!! If You get into the System first without trying to resolve Yourself? You Will more Than Likely destroy The child's Life!!! Stay Out of The System unless absolutely necessary!!! Last Resort!

If your Sister Is Oblivious? Make frequent Visits, Cuddle Niece/Nephew, google, Play, give Attention. Make The child priority to You! Eventualy mom will learn, Get jelous of Your Ability To comfort. Mom will adjust and Realize with Your assistance! . do not let on To your agenda! Your contribution! Your Wisdom!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:

And this is why children should not be having children </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Maybe you should have your sister take parenting class. They are available at no cost in most areas. Minimal cost in other areas. Click here to see if your sister will agree.

Yes, throwing pillows at the child is not good and your sister should get spanked by you.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I see my nephew almost everyday and give him all the love he can handle. And its giving me exsperience on how to hold him that way when my baby gets here in the next few weeks I can at least know what Iam doing. Iam already having contractions but I think there the fake ones not time for delevery.

My sis and her boyfriend live with our mom and my sister passes her son off on our mom, So she is becoming mother and not my sister. Who hates to rock him, burb him, change his dipper the only thing she likes doing is feeding him.

Her boyfriend is leaving Alabama and going back to Tampa Florida in a few days and I don't look for him to be coming back. He is 18 yrs old and Iam pretty sure he has knocked my sister back up.

Oh davdah Iam not the brother Iam the older sister who is about to have her first child in a few weeks there are no brothers. Just letting ya know and if I was the Brother well hell if I wasn't pregnate I would have beat the shi-t out of this idiot who got her pregnate in the first place and then throwing a pillow at him cuz he was gasses and the idiot didn't want to hold the child to comfort him and my stupid sisiter for doing nothing just telling our mom what they did.

I don't want to take my sisters baby from her but I will NOT stand by and watch her or him treat this little child wrong he is only 3 weeks old.

I see my nephew almost everyday and give him all the love he can handle. And its giving me exsperience on how to hold him that way when my baby gets here in the next few weeks I can at least know what Iam doing. Iam already having contractions but I think there the fake ones not time for delevery.

My sis and her boyfriend live with our mom and my sister passes her son off on our mom, So she is becoming mother and not my sister. Who hates to rock him, burb him, change his dipper the only thing she likes doing is feeding him.

Her boyfriend is leaving Alabama and going back to Tampa Florida in a few days and I don't look for him to be coming back. He is 18 yrs old and Iam pretty sure he has knocked my sister back up.

Oh davdah Iam not the brother Iam the older sister who is about to have her first child in a few weeks there are no brothers. Just letting ya know and if I was the Brother well hell if I wasn't pregnate I would have beat the shi-t out of this idiot who got her pregnate in the first place and then throwing a pillow at him cuz he was gasses and the idiot didn't want to hold the child to comfort him and my stupid sisiter for doing nothing just telling our mom what they did.

I don't want to take my sisters baby from her but I will NOT stand by and watch her or him treat this little child wrong he is only 3 weeks old. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ZANA....,
    Just had To Hear The right words.
    I Understand Now. You step In and Provide The attention necessary For That teeny weeny!

Reminds me Of the Past. A family With 9 sons. Their Names. Googed, Tracy, Troy, Hassey, Binky, ......Etc. Farm Life!!!

Well my actual name is Brittany. ZanalystAdoc is my mares registerd name.

He is over here right now helping me type with his feet. The little booger

Iam looking into some classes for her, they have them at the teen center so hopefully I can get her to go. And I hope she changes after this idiot boy leaves. She has not tried to hurt the baby as far as I know but he has.

I will keep a close watch over her without being nosey hopefully and in a few months if she has not changed then I will see about furthor action.

How many months would you give her?????

I want her to succed not fail at this so any and all advice is more than welcome.

Well my actual name is Brittany. ZanalystAdoc is my mares registerd name.

He is over here right now helping me type with his feet. The little booger

Iam looking into some classes for her, they have them at the teen center so hopefully I can get her to go. And I hope she changes after this idiot boy leaves. She has not tried to hurt the baby as far as I know but he has.

I will keep a close watch over her without being nosey hopefully and in a few months if she has not changed then I will see about furthor action.

How many months would you give her?????

I want her to succed not fail at this so any and all advice is more than welcome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not About Time! Is About Seeing a Significant change In the attitude And Love, Respect For The teeny weeny. 16 Year Olds are rarely capable Of understanding. Your job To Teach, Without Indicating To Her you Are teaching!!!