free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice for a friend

I Have a friend thats been in america since 2000 as a buisness visa; and was in the process of getting his green card through the man he worked with; and to give it to his family too, but they denied his paper work because the home secuirty place thinks that the amount he saied he got paid is not true; and asking if the ower of the buiness has cash hiding some were or somthing; now he is stuck here and so is his family. what should he do ?

Hi Ashly and welcome,

I don't think you've given enough details on your friend's situation to get much help here.
    Can you give more background or perhaps have your friend register on the forum and tell his/her story?

My friend has not post it any were; but He came with a business visa applied for an E2 Visa and stayed for 6 years on a E2 visa till 2007; the lawyer told him he doesn't have to renew his E2 visa because he got approved for the green card by the immgration and the home land security but we have to wait for the IRS and that his green card papers will be done soon but it got denid now he does not know what to do.

Try clicking on the url below. It explains how to appeal a denial. Please note he needs to file the appeal within 30 days of the date of the denial letter (33 days if notice was sent by mail).

http://www.ehow.com/how_210642...peal-denial-ins.html

He got dined in 2007 and he could not do that with in the thirty days because the IRS want to how does he pay him if his income doesnt should enough
    money and wanted to know if the owner of the buisness had any cash on the side and the onwer would not do that

I don't know what the IRS had to do with stopping him from filing an appeal for his denial and I'm not sure an attorney can help him at this point. But, my advice is he should still consult with one because his situation doesn't sound good. Good luck to him.

Someone12
    why is it so many trailerpark occupants whose IQ hovers around 80 keep wanting to help visa cheats???? This guy lied to our embassy from day one, claiming he was going to MY country on "business" for a short trip, not 6 FN years. And I can easily imagine his alleged E2 application was bogus.
    Just a reminder....this is the United States of AMerica......not the land of visa cheats.

Originally posted by Someone12:
    why is it so many trailerpark occupants whose IQ hovers around 80 keep wanting to help visa cheats???? This guy lied to our embassy from day one, claiming he was going to MY country on "business" for a short trip, not 6 FN years. And I can easily imagine his alleged E2 application was bogus.
    Just a reminder....this is the United States of AMerica......not the land of visa cheats.
    S12, I am thinking that you once lived in a trailerpark and have got issues and nightmares over it.
    I think you need therapy. Many shrinks around in good ole America
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

S12, I am thinking that you once lived in a trailerpark and have got issues and nightmares over it.
    He does. Remember the pic I posted of it? LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

And what's wrong with trailer parks anyway? At least the people have a place to live. That's what's important.