Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ...

Iperson,

can you vote?

I sure can't, but I drum up everyone that can. I lobby for Obama. This man is just so charismatic, and drags everyone right along with him.

I truly believe, that he will be the hardest working president the past and upcoming generations have seen.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Hey Iperson,

Right now, I would like to refrain from a comparison. However, would like to comment on your post. I am not against Hillary. She stands for many of the issues that I support and that I know have been plagueing the country.

I don't know why people think that he is not experienced. How many of the passed presidents have had second terms. There aren't too many, so for the majority, their presidency too was a first time job. I think Obama has all the credentials for a good president and with the right advisors, he will rock the Whitehouse.

I watch him very closely and see he is so very focused on everything he does. I think someone that is so focused, has nowhere to go but up. When he speaks, he doesn't say "I" like Hillary, he says "WE" and "US", this is how he has the whole country envolved in this campain, plus he has not yet taken any money from Washington Special Interest or Lobbyist.

His wife too - very intelligent people. She said the other day: "Don't look at me like a First Lady, look at me like I am an investment in public education". I almost screamed!!!

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Iperson,

You do not believe in him - Period!

This is a farewell tribute right?

Say goodbye to the good ole days:

ahhhh,you are very funny seanpatrick.this hillary dosen,t even know how to speak.at once.poland has twain brothers as president and PM.we can,t have that nonsence in here.obama is better speaker and better educated than hillary,ther fore he will be better president.hillary didn't achive much beside been wife of ex-president and sentor.obama was a university professor,civil right lawyer,community orgnizer,state sentor and finally u.s senator.all this talk of lack of expierance and good speech are simpily a cod word for ,you are doing what we are not able to do .they said the same thing to the governor of MA,when he was running.now is very popular in his home state.been in plotics longerest,dosen't make you better.