free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I751: Pasha Patel

Hi Pasha:

I noticed that your NOA date is past and you still havent heard anything. If all is Ok with you I suggest you contact your senator with a print out of NOA processing dates from USCIS website and send a complaint. My NOA is April 20,2004 and once the next set of dates are out, I am going to send a complaint to my senator and once 30 days are past on NOA date, will compalint to Director of TSC. I think all of us who are legitimate and just waiting due to incompetence of these low IQ jokers at TSC should make it a point to fill senators mailboxes with documents showing total disregard to timely processing. First step in improving the system is to make all people aware of this problem but unfortunately many people just don't follow up or are just afraid of seeking information and thats why these jokers think they can play around with people's lives. But hit them each time they **** up and you should also point to your senator the mix up letter they sent when you changed address so that he knows the intelligence level of people who are allegedly trying to protect our borders.

Hi Pasha:

I noticed that your NOA date is past and you still havent heard anything. If all is Ok with you I suggest you contact your senator with a print out of NOA processing dates from USCIS website and send a complaint. My NOA is April 20,2004 and once the next set of dates are out, I am going to send a complaint to my senator and once 30 days are past on NOA date, will compalint to Director of TSC. I think all of us who are legitimate and just waiting due to incompetence of these low IQ jokers at TSC should make it a point to fill senators mailboxes with documents showing total disregard to timely processing. First step in improving the system is to make all people aware of this problem but unfortunately many people just don't follow up or are just afraid of seeking information and thats why these jokers think they can play around with people's lives. But hit them each time they **** up and you should also point to your senator the mix up letter they sent when you changed address so that he knows the intelligence level of people who are allegedly trying to protect our borders.

hi ck ....

thanks a lot for the information .... i will surely do that ... i m just waiting for 30 days past time..... have a great day...Pasha

Dear Pasha,

I received that letter of welcome in the US also. I thought it was an approval but it was just a screwed up computer problem.

God knows, it might just be their new way of saying your I-751 has been approved but I doubt it.

Thanks your all your help BTW.
    Good Luck to you.

Advice - don't involve a senator right now, it might harm you. One of my friends, told me that they will scrutinize everything a politician ask them to do.
    It is just the post 9/11 era
    regards
    mamon

IF YOU ARE NO FRAUDSTER/****STER, WHY AFRAID OF SCRUTINY???

ALL GRINTS ARE THE SAME, I TELL YOU!!!

**** ON GRINTS!!!
    **** ON GRINTS!!!
    **** ON GRINTS!!!

You are right, there is nothing to fear if you are not a fraudster. But the time an additional scrutiny takes is hard to bear.

my 2 cents.

Another fraudster beats the system !

Hi mamon...

thanks for the advice...I used to think the same way before...but whatever I have read experiences from websites ... it doesnt really hurt at all, in fact it helps a lot in many cases to contact the congressman...but the thing is .... you should not contact them just for the **** of it.... you should only contact or involve your congressman if you have been waiting long enough and as long as it complies with USCIS policies like in this case ... 30 days must have passed from the date on NOA you received ...then u can contact anybody u want...

what else they (BCIS) can do ? worse come worse...they can set u up for interview ..so what? good for me .... at least that way I will have something going on with my case.... Have a great day...Pasha