free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why don't Foreigners Use Deoderant

The first fight I had with a scammer I was married to was the fact that she did not use deoderant. I had raised the issue - ever so delicately of course - when I was in a pharmacy store buying stuff for myself when I saw the opportunity to ask her which deoderant she uses. She told me she doesn't. I -ever so delicately of course - inquired why. She gave me a nasty look abd said "Are you saying I smell?" I said oh no, but everyone uses deoderant. Yea honey, you DO smell more than you'll ever know !!

But really why do foreigners not use deoderant and stink so much? Do they really think they don't stink?

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    The first fight I had with a scammer I was married to was the fact that she did not use deoderant. I had raised the issue - ever so delicately of course - when I was in a pharmacy store buying stuff for myself when I saw the opportunity to ask her which deoderant she uses. She told me she doesn't. I -ever so delicately of course - inquired why. She gave me a nasty look abd said "Are you saying I smell?" I said oh no, but everyone uses deoderant. Yea honey, you DO smell more than you'll ever know !!

But really why do foreigners not use deoderant and stink so much? Do they really think they don't stink?
    Maybe she wanted to smell just like you my dear lol

I was in Long Island once, and for some reason people there had stinky cheesy feet. So why is it they don't clean their feet or buy shoe deodorizers?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

You nasty *****; how dare you insult me after I was so nice to you !

You nasty *****; how dare you insult me after I was so nice to you !
    You just insulted me! I am a foreigner too remember.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the f...uck is wrong with people? There is a desperation to move to this country, break the laws and be here either way, raise the flag of their own country and yet have f...ucking guts to bad mouth America. Why don't you f...ucks move back to where you came from? Was your country not worth living anymore that you moved here? If yes then STOP THIS **** and BS. Be American and Assimilate In AMERICAN culture.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

I am just asking a serious question that everyone in America asks about foreigners. What is up with the deoderant??

I am just asking a serious question that everyone in America asks about foreigners. What is up with the deoderant??
    First I ever heard of this Michael and where is this fact that EVERYONE IN AMERICA thinks this? Can't speak for all foreigners, but as a European I can say that most Europeans do use deodorant and to most countries that I have been too around the world use them too.

Now here in my store in the past, I have come across many that sure needed it, but wouldn't know if they use it or not for sure.

With that said, I do not jump to conclusions and think all Americans have same problem as them.

Your ex must have never been told about deodorant, that is all I can figure out.

Sniff, sniff, sniff, what is that smell. SOM? Is that your deodorant or is that sheep dip?

NOTE, your question about whether foreigners use deodorant or not is not a serious question, but a crude insult to anyone who is a immigrant or visitor to this board or to this country.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Empathy is the capacity to recognize or understand another's state of mind or emotion. It is often characterized as the ability to "put oneself into another's shoes", or to in some way experience the outlook or emotions of another being within oneself. It may be described metaphorically as an emotional kind of resonance or mirroring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

I'd suggest you try to understand this term SoM. It might just help you in your future career as a lawyer!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

No it is a FACT that foreigners, at least Europeans generally do not use deoderant. You can ask them or go into a drug store and look for deoderant - you won't find any. Even when I ask people that came from there all kind of laugh and say that its true, but once they came here they started using it but never thought of it before then. Its not just me saying this, everyone in America notices this.

Sprint you nasty little brat, did you use deoderant before you came to USA? Be honest for a change.