50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 and waiver

I have to send my papers in and can't decide should I use waiver or not. Here is the situation. In February 2007 I had to call the police and got a restraining order against my husband. He used to drink a lot and did drugs. We went separately and together trough the therapy since then, he seems to work on his issues, but we are still living separately since February. He may sign I-751 - however I have some doubts that he will do it. What should I do? How much more is the process complicated when the waiver is used?

And a quick question - should letters from people that knew us be notarized?
    Thanks a lot!

I have to send my papers in and can't decide should I use waiver or not. Here is the situation. In February 2007 I had to call the police and got a restraining order against my husband. He used to drink a lot and did drugs. We went separately and together trough the therapy since then, he seems to work on his issues, but we are still living separately since February. He may sign I-751 - however I have some doubts that he will do it. What should I do? How much more is the process complicated when the waiver is used?

And a quick question - should letters from people that knew us be notarized?
    Thanks a lot!

Waivers are granted 100 % of the time; no problem at all, ever

Thank you! Does it mean I will definitely go through an interview? Could you suggest the list of documents I should submit?
    And what about And a quick question - should letters from people that knew us be notarized?

Gelato,

Please wait for more experienced members of the board to offer their suggestions. I don't have an answer for you, but SonofMichael was being sarcastic. Please ignore him.

In order to sent in your I-751 as a waiver,You MUST be divorced.Not filed for divorce,but being divorced legally by court.And you have to have a divorce decree included in your waiver.

If you guys are still married and think,you guys can work things out,try that and sent the application jointly....otherwise you guys agree to divorce if there is no hope.

Now,I am talking about the waiver "entered marriage good faith,but ended in divorce"

U can file waiver on other grounds listed,but those are abit more complicated though.

The affidavits on support of your application must be notarized and also copy of ID attached for validation.

www.i751.wordpress.com
    www.i751form.com