50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: deportation and h1b

i'm already in deportation proceedings, i'd filed my i130 in jan. 03 after special registration. i didn't hear anythin' from them yet. now i got a job with H1B. Did this h1 will help me to get out from the deportation proceedings or not???

i'm already in deportation proceedings, i'd filed my i130 in jan. 03 after special registration. i didn't hear anythin' from them yet. now i got a job with H1B. Did this h1 will help me to get out from the deportation proceedings or not???

Loopi

What is your lawyer saying about this? just curious.

big problem with you Loopi is that you make numerous threads with misleading info and lack of info.

so correct me where I am wrong

you came on h1b visa and stopped working?

Then you went to special registration
    they put u in deportation proceedings at spec reg because you were out of status for not working on h1b

You were scheduled to see IJ, so within a month you get married to a USC who is 16 years older than you. scared of the age differcne , u only file I-130 instead of the whole package of AOs(this was your biggest and first mistake)

a 2nd date with IJ from continuance. while this is occuring your USC spouse wants a divorce leaving you high and dry. Meanwhile 2nd interview with IJ is coming.

Now, you have resumed H-1b status with new employer.

Are these the right facts and timeline??? if not please correct so someone can make accurate determination of your case.

Also you may want to edit the title of this thread and ask help of Mohan who knows much about these things.

Honestly his case just looks crazy. Marriage to a USC in the middle of deportation proceedings is a bad thing.
    So you entered on an H1b visa.
    Did you lose your job and then fall out of status? How long were you out of status. You went to special registration and then they started deportation proceedings that means that you were out of status and then you married a USC?