publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: whos is the "duchebag"? Please clean up this board.

It is unfortunate that some people come into this site with a lot of hatred and ingnorance. They use derogatory comments toward immigrants in general referring to them as "duchebags" or "dirtbags" and making comments to the effect that this country should keep immigrants out. Their rationalization appears to be based on the belief that patriotitism is tested by how much you hate immigrants. This site should be for respectful discussion of immigration matters, not for hateful rants. Plese write your comments.

Why are you so much concerned with what others post on the board? If you don't like it don't read it.
    Particularly S12 is good at burning rear end of extreme wing "Hallelujahs, Jesus!" singing dimwits, the ones who truly hate immigrants.
    He constantly satirizes and thus infuriates those ********.
    Unless you are one of those whom S12 really targets or you lack wits to see whom S12's writings target, I can't fathom why else would it ever bother you.

I say NO to Bolshevik censorship in America!

See what I mean? Somebody has recognized himself in my posting, changed his name, and is now defending himself (how else would he know who I was referring to?) while calling people "dimwits" and hiding behind free speech. The most cowardice thing a human being can do is hide behind annonimity to insult or denigrate other poeople. This is not a place to make fun of or ridicule those who may have legitimate immigration concerns. (Watch the forthcoming attack.)

Originally posted by Aldo:
    See what I mean? Somebody has recognized himself in my posting, changed his name, and is now defending himself (how else would he know who I was referring to?) while calling people "dimwits" and hiding behind free speech. The most cowardice thing a human being can do is hide behind annonimity to insult or denigrate other poeople. This is not a place to make fun of or ridicule those who may have legitimate immigration concerns. (Watch the forthcoming attack.)
    Here we've got stenchy stink of "Hallelujah, Jesus!" singing dimwit or a horse thief , infuriated by S12 due to boiling inside hellful fire of intolerance and stupidity that S12 mirrors so masterfully.

I just knew it - that no other than "Hallelujah, Jesus!" singing dimwit and an immigrant hater would respond with anything but hearty laughter at the posts of S12.

Great job, S12! Burn the rear end of these extreme ignorance-wing "Hallelujah, Jesus!" singing dimwits!

Those who want to impose censorship and restrict the Free Speech on this board or anywhere are the biggest douche-bags one can ever encounter.

You are hereby officially titled a Douchebag (Ditto! )

Someone12
    to classify Aldo as a dimwit would be a compliment...he's a long way down from a dimwit.
    I measure patriotism by how an alleged USC believes in the laws of this country; those who whine and weep and want to dole out green cards to every douchebag illegal alien for no purpose other than to appear sympathetic clearly has no clue on what it means to be patriotic. This is the United States of America, not the Dysfunctional Collection of Goat Herding Douchebags...which is from where Aldo was hatched.
    Like so many other whining illegal alien supporters, ole Aldo erroneously believes I am against legal immigration (but he cannot find a single posting where I have ever said such a thing), and also foolishly believes that those patriotic Americans who have no tolerance for illegal immigration are racists...but what race are illegals? Of course, we will never see a coherent answer to this simple question (for simple Aldo minds)..but will likely see another rant...but at the end of the day, douchebag, you don't get to decide what opinions I post on this site....so no one has to adhere to your mindless rants .....

THIS IS AMERICA !!! AT LEAST IT WAS BEFORE OBAMA BECAME MONKEY IN CHIEF. WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TO CARRY A GUN AND STAND OUR GROUND. THERE IS NO RACISM OR BIGOTRY IN MY BELOVED US OF A. DO NOT CRITICIZE MY COUNTRY _ THANK YOU !!!!

Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Uzamere:
    THIS IS AMERICA !!! AT LEAST IT WAS BEFORE OBAMA BECAME MONKEY IN CHIEF. WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND TO CARRY A GUN AND STAND OUR GROUND. THERE IS NO RACISM OR BIGOTRY IN MY BELOVED US OF A. DO NOT CRITICIZE MY COUNTRY _ THANK YOU !!!!
    I can only say America is no longer the America i grew up with, The new America is and has become no different than third world ways. All science, Science said that Allowing different into the dish caused problems, All over the world life means different, Those fresh out of the jungle cannot be integrated into modern society without damage to society.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y