50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: help

I am in need of some help, I am wondering if they keep a list of detainees for public. Also how I can help my fiancee with his papers, what can I do on my end while he works on his end.

I am in need of some help, I am wondering if they keep a list of detainees for public. Also how I can help my fiancee with his papers, what can I do on my end while he works on his end.

Hi

You are going to have to provide specific information here. help him with what papers? did he apply for something here.. or are you talking about getting married for papers to adjust status?

Is he the one being detained?

finacee applied for his papers in Mexico but he has a job here in the states. He was trying to get back and we lost contact. I am wondering if he qualifies for anything my family will sponsor if possible plus he has a couple of jobs waiting if that will help. We were planning on getting married next year.

Have you filed for a fiance visa for him?

I am new to all the paperwork that they have so any help would be most appreciated. Thank you ardainia

What papers in Mexico did he file? If you are a USC you can file a Fiance Visa for him. Do you know if he has been picked up by INS? Also was he trying to sneak across the border and you got separated from him, or what? Please tell us the situation so we can all better help you.

he filed for a passport or green card. He was sneaking and I am not sure where he is at right now, I was not with him. He had to wait one more year for the military paper to come through, I believe. He just wanted to come back go to work and help take care of me as I am not all that well.

Any help is appreciated.