Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: INH now a certified citizen

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...02603441/m/956101653

After 9 months of waiting I have now received my certificate of citizenship.

First off I did not need any sort of Id to get in the building. Just walked threw metal detectors. The security staff was helpful and in a good mood. But that was all the interaction I had with them. A few feet from the entrance was window #1. That was the place specified in the letter I got. I walked up and handed the lady the letter. She did ask for my green card, and as I had told you guys I never got one. She said it wasn't a problem I just had to fill out an affidavit saying I never received one . After that I signed a few papers, signed the certificate it self. Then took the oath. I was then handed the paper work to get a passport. She gave me The certificate, and that was it.

I had my appointment this morning at 9:30 central time. And walk out at 9:38 with my certificate. Ill admit I was a little early but still its a testament of how easy and simple it was. I skipped no details in my description. That was it.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...02603441/m/956101653

After 9 months of waiting I have now received my certificate of citizenship.

First off I did not need any sort of Id to get in the building. Just walked threw metal detectors. The security staff was helpful and in a good mood. But that was all the interaction I had with them. A few feet from the entrance was window #1. That was the place specified in the letter I got. I walked up and handed the lady the letter. She did ask for my green card, and as I had told you guys I never got one. She said it wasn't a problem I just had to fill out an affidavit saying I never received one . After that I signed a few papers, signed the certificate it self. Then took the oath. I was then handed the paper work to get a passport. She gave me The certificate, and that was it.

I had my appointment this morning at 9:30 central time. And walk out at 9:38 with my certificate. Ill admit I was a little early but still its a testament of how easy and simple it was. I skipped no details in my description. That was it.

Good stuff inh! The latest "new" USC
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Great news, Inh! Congratulations!!

I am sorry for Inh it took 9 months just to get the Certificate of Cirizenship.
    Since his father was not awear of and he never bother to register his birth.
    This is only a matter of three to four day to give him a Citizenship Certificate, which took nine months...
    USCIS can make non citizen a Citizen and Citizen had to suffer at the hands of those with no knowledge..
    God Bless America,,,,>

What office was this? Terrorists now can just walk into federal buildings without identification?

Good news for all those who want to die, killed by 9/11 wannabees.

federale86:

As I had mentioned, there was no interview for N-600, I was right and you were once again wrong like always. My knowldege is personal and hands on and you rely on information from here and there.

Inh:

Congratulations.

That's awesome news, inh! Congratulations
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

hahahahahahahahahahahahah,

Priceless,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    federale86:

As I had mentioned, there was no interview for N-600, I was right and you were once again wrong like always. My knowldege is personal and hands on and you rely on information from here and there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>