50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those who know JediKnight....aka JK...

Some of you know JediKnight here on the board, and I wanted to post here what I posted in the Avatar thread in case it got unread or lost in the thread somewhere.

Some of you may know that last night his father was taken ill, and rushed to hospital back home in Wales.

I regret to give you some bad news that I was given a while ago

JK just called me...he has just had a call from his brother in Wales, to tell him that his father has sadly passed away.
    His father for some reason was allowed to go home last night from the hospital, thinking that he was not as bad as they thought.

Sadly he passed at 4.15 ET. (9.15am UK)at home this morning.
    The cause right now is unknown.

JK of course is very distraught. Most of you know about how JK came to this board out of desperation for advice and help, and how he has gone through some really bad weeks with health since.

I'm going to call the British Embassy in few hours to see if they can expedite passport overnight, and going to call airlines for him to see if they can get him on standby to go as soon as passport arrives.

His brother is sorting out the ticket, and hopefully the airline will give the compassionate rate now as this is quite sudden and is urgent for him to be with his mum right now. He thanks those who offered before to help him get him home, he appreciated it.

Please give some prayers or thoughts to JK and his family.

JK has been through so much lately, and I know that having you guys here on this board, giving him the moral support he needed has made these past few weeks for him a lot easier to cope with.

He asked me to let you know, and he wanted to Thank you all for being so kind and supportive to him since he first posted here.

((((JK)))) and ((((family)))
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Some of you know JediKnight here on the board, and I wanted to post here what I posted in the Avatar thread in case it got unread or lost in the thread somewhere.

Some of you may know that last night his father was taken ill, and rushed to hospital back home in Wales.

JK just called me...he has just had a call from his brother in Wales, to tell him that his father has sadly passed away.
    His father for some reason was allowed to go home last night from the hospital, thinking that he was not as bad as they thought.

JK of course is very distraught. Most of you know about how JK came to this board out of desperation for advice and help, and how he has gone through some really bad weeks with health since.

I'm going to call the British Embassy in few hours to see if they can expedite passport overnight, and going to call airlines for him to see if they can get him on standby to go as soon as passport arrives.

His brother is sorting out the ticket, and hopefully the airline will give the compassionate rate now as this is quite sudden and is urgent for him to be with his mum right now. He thanks those who offered before to help him get him home, he appreciated it.

JK has been through so much lately, and I know that having you guys here on this board, giving him the moral support he needed has made these past few weeks for him a lot easier to cope with.

He asked me to let you know, and he wanted to Thank you all for being so kind and supportive to him since he first posted here.

((((JK)))) and ((((family)))
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Sending prayers to JK and family.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

This is so sad. For all that he's been through and now this. My prayers go out to him and his family during this sorrowful time. God bless them.

Poor JK. Best wishes for him and his family. The airlines should definitely give him a compassionate rate now.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

If this is not a prank (I had a classmate in the middle-school who actually did it, had spread the rumor that his dad died, to have his friends collect money "for roses" that was later spent in sauna, making great fun of those who contributed), in any event if this is not a prank then my deepest sympathy goes to our fellow poster.
    It is very sad to lose someone most dear to one, lose forever and irreversibly as death implies.
    Well, words are nothing. Those who know know.

Hang in there. Be strong.

E.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

((((JK)))) and ((((family))) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for taking the time to do this Sprint, you put it very eloquently and I truly appreciate your kind words.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words today..
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Hey JK,

Hang in there. Our prayers for you and you family.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Your dad is with the Angels JK

my prayers for your dad!