50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Director Morton's memo

Hello everyone! I have a few clients who would benefit from Director Morton's August memo. Has anyone attempted to use this new form of 'relief'? If so, were you successful and how long did it take?

Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Regards!

Hello everyone! I have a few clients who would benefit from Director Morton's August memo. Has anyone attempted to use this new form of 'relief'? If so, were you successful and how long did it take?

Regards!

Hi, how do i get to see a copy of the memo you are refering to? ...Thanks<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lawrobc:

Regards! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CNS News -- September 8, 2010

The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency says that as of Sunday, Sept. 5, it had caught-and-released 506,232 illegal aliens who are now fugtives. That is more than the population of Sacramento, California, which currently numbers 486,189. -- Fugitive illegal aliens are individuals who were apprehended ICE for being in the United States illegally.

Or so they say?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

What this article really says is that if ICE releases anyone from jail they will flee, ergo jailing must be mandatory.

I suspect Mullah Arpaio and Co. have something to do with these articles because they stand to benefit great deal if 12-20 millions of illegal people get jailed without speedy release.

Those like Mullah Arpaio need illegals here and will make sure to facilitate the abundance of the same : how else are they going to rub hands together in a glee ?

Always be critical and read between lines.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Sorry for the delay in responding, long weekend. You can google it. The posting date was August 20, 2010. Hope it helps!!!

Much was made of that memo by Mullah Limbaugh supporters , as if it was an apocalypsis and full throttle amnesty of illegal aliens.

The only thing memo said was that if the person in deportation proceedings is ultimately eligible for (and most probably will be granted relief) then there is no point in further pursuing such cases in court, as it ends up being a waste of resourses at the end of the day.
    Why drag somebody through EOIR for months or years if in the end they will be granted AOS anyway?

So, that's all there is.

The rest is bull, go Taliban Mullah Limbaugh blowers sukk more of your Mullah's Taliban dikk.

It seems to me that this memo is mainly aimed to reduce unnecessary costs incurred by detaining people who will be approved to stay. In the end it will save citizens tax dollars.
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Abercrombieoutlet.co is an ultimate Abercrombie outlet online store Abercrombie Outlet,Abercrombie and Fitch UK,our category includes Abercrombie mens,Abercrombie Womens,Abercrombie MENS HOODIES,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS HOODIES,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS OUTWEAR COATS,Abercrombie MENS WOMENS SWEATERS.
    Feel free to browse our catalog, save up to 70%, free shipping to worldwide.