50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: a

mike, infopass appointemnt is not availebel at local office.I think already booked. what is the option?
    I need to stamping on passport for extention of tenure of my greencard for another year.

Shakr

where is your local office located?

Are you traveling soon or do you need to show status to someone soon? if emergency and no appointment is available... then go directly to your local office and tell them you need to get 551 stamp in your passport to extend your pending 751 application. Tell them you are traveling soon and no info pass appointments were available online.

Make sure you have your expired greencard and 1 year letter of extension with you.

If you check the blue box to the left screen. click on processing times and find your service center.. choose 751 and look at the processing times. this will give you a better idea when your 751 will be processed.

I have applied for removal of condition on my greencard .Greencard obtained due to marraige ith USC.
    In Jan 2007 I applied for removal of condition and I received one years of extention by mail from USCIS.
    Now after since nearly one year , my case is still pending with USCIS.

One year of extention will be expire next Jan 2008, I need to get another extention before that.
    But unfortunately I can not get infopass appointment from web site.It is already booked. what should I do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shahkr:
    One year of extention will be expire next Jan 2008, I need to get another extention before that.
    But unfortunately I can not get infopass appointment from web site.It is already booked. what should I do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Keep trying... usualy new slots get released at the end of working day... so try then.
    And unless you travel or need a proof of your status for other reason, it is not necessary to get a stamp before the extension expires... Your status doesn't expire that day. That will change when you get the decision on I-751.