free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS MY LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD(LPR) PLS I NEED A URGENT HELP.

Application Type: OS155A, IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Card mailed to applicant.

On January 9, 2009, we mailed the new card directly to the address we have on file. You should receive your new card within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

PLEASE CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS MY LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD(LPR) PLS I NEED A URGENT HELP.

Harrison: How many different threads do you need to start?

How many different kinds of cards are you expecting from USCIS?

What card do you think that they're mailing to you?

I realize that you're new to America...but, please, use a little common sense.

MAD MAN IT IS NOT,WHAT THEY GAVE ME WAS CR1(2YEARS) I GOT THE CARD YESTERDAY IT WAS SEND TO ME ON JANUARY9.2009. ANOTHER NOTICE WAS SEND TO ME THIS IS IT............... yesterday i recieve my green card but it stated cr1.CONTITIONAL RESIDENT and my passport was stamp IR1.IMMIDIATE RELATIVE.PLS EXPLAIN TO ME I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR MORE THAN 2YEARS.I MARRIED ON MARCH 30,2006 AND I CAME INTO USA AS AN IMMIGRANT AFTER FILLING MY FORM I-130 AND THE OTHERS AND IT WAS APPROVED AND I CAME INTO THE COUNTRY ON JUNE 8,2008 THAT IS MORE THAN TWO YEAR.BUT TO MY SURPRISE I GOT THIS MESSAGE ON MY MAIL AFTER MY GREEN CARD WAS MAIL TO ME ON JANUARY 9,2009.THEY MAIL ME ANOTHER NOTICE YESTERDAY FOR THE PROCESSES OF MY:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC........

Application Type: OS155A , IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On January 12, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

I WANT TO KNOW IS THISFOR ANOTHER GREEN CARD? AND ALSO MY FORM I-485 HAVE NEVER BEEN APPROVED AS WELL.PLS EXPLAIN TO ME

What does your issue have to do with Politics, Obama, S.e.x, or Cat Fights? Care to explain?
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

CAN YOU PLS EXPLAIN TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HARRISON:
    CAN YOU PLS EXPLAIN TO ME IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT IT? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Make an Infopass appointment and talk to one of the contractors.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Harrison, this is what I think may have happened.

When the visa was issued to you, maybe you were married for less than 2 yrs. That would give you CR1 status. However when you entered the US, you were now married over 2 yrs, which usually at Port of Entry, they would change the CR1 status to IR1 status in your passport.

I don't know why you got a 2 yr GC now, maybe there are some mistakes, or paperwork not being passed on properly.

I think if your 10yr GC doesn't show up soon, make an infopass, take all your documents with you, receipts from USCIS and so on, and see what is going on. It all seems rather confusing.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

you are the only one who gave me a wonderful advise thank you.but i still have this question. as i am talking to you yesterday i recieve another wellcome notice after i recieved the first one on august 16,2008. the second one says i should hear from them withing 30days.but what i notice from this is that my aplications155a:immigrant visa and alien registration have not yet been approved.i think becouse i enter us when my marriage was more than two years and my immigrant visa ws issues when my marriage was less than two years. they have to forward my document to the uscis to process my case and also on december 3,2008.i was invited to take a biometrics and fingerprinting for my form i-485 to be process. i did not file this form nor fill any application form i-485 form but on the asc apponitment notice they send to me the said to process your application case type:i-485 we have to capture your biometrics and fingerprinting. now i am expecting the approval notice of form os155a and form i-485.i think with this and the second wellcome notice i got they may give me my 10years gc.what i understand by case os155a is that it is issued by the port of entry officer to the immigration office to provide a physical green card to the immigant that there passort was stamp at the port of entry.but on my own case my passport was stamp with IR1 even the POE officer told me at the port of entry that my marriage is more than two years and i dont need to fill any form it took him upto one hour before he allow me to go and he stamp my passport with IR1.

I read this on the website of uscis that if you wer admitted as permanent resident or enter the us on an immigrant visa anbd have not yet recieve your first PR card within 60 days call this number ,,uscis customer service number.

i am also assuming that since the us consulate issued me a visa when my marriage wAs less than two years and at the time of my entry TO US my marriage was more than two years i think that was the reason why they have to send me the adjustment of status FORM I-485 MAYBE TO CHANGE MY conditional resdient to a LEGAL PERMANENT RESIDENT(IR1). From what i said i want you to look at it and tell me how you feel about it.thanks.from harrison.