free information!
Copyright
1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I751 evidences and a cover letter

Hi, all!

It is time for me to file I-751 form to remove my conditions. Tommorow I am going to send it to INS. I just wanted to thank Pasha Patel, ARQU and others for helping me to prepare my documents with your answers to my, sometimes, paranoic questions. Anyway, here is a cover letter I am sending to INS, in case someone else is interested in it as an example:

Cover letter

Dear Immigration Officer,

Enclosed please find a Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence (Form I-751). Conditional residence of my husband, Ed** ****, is based on our marriage and we are filing this petition together. Also, we enclosed a check for $200, the fee for this form. Note that we have attached an additional list of previous addresses and dates, since the time my husband became a permanent resident, as asked in Part 3 of Form I-751.

We are happily living together and in order to assure you that our marriage was established in good faith we have attached the following documents as evidence of our relationship:

" Copy of green card of my husband, Ed** ****

" Copy of US passport in the name of Y*** V***

" Copy of our marriage certificate

" Copy of our driver's licenses showing same address of residence

" Copy of our pay stubs showing same address of residence

" Copy of joint federal income tax returns for 2002 and 2003 fiscal years

" Copy of our mortgage issued by CitiMortgage Inc., and our latest mortgage statement

" Copy of the Warranty Deed on our primary place of residence

" Copy of 2003 Real Estate Property Taxes that were paid last year

" Copy of the bank statements (June 2002 and April 2004) and a letter from our bank, Citibank, that indicates our joint assets at this financial institution

" Copy of our American Express credit cards and statements that show our activity for one month out of each year we have been married (January 2002, July 2003 and February 2004)

" Copy of Aetna health insurance cards, issued thru my husband's employer, **** ****

" Copy of Geico car insurance cards and policy, that shows that we are driving same cars

" Copy of our electricity bill, issued by Florida Power and Light Company

You may feel free to inquire at any source of enclosed documentation in order to verify the information we attached. However, if you feel that more information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us at the address (or by phone) we specified in our application.

Sincerely, Y*** V***.

Hi, all!

It is time for me to file I-751 form to remove my conditions. Tommorow I am going to send it to INS. I just wanted to thank Pasha Patel, ARQU and others for helping me to prepare my documents with your answers to my, sometimes, paranoic questions. Anyway, here is a cover letter I am sending to INS, in case someone else is interested in it as an example:

Cover letter

Dear Immigration Officer,

Enclosed please find a Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence (Form I-751). Conditional residence of my husband, Ed** ****, is based on our marriage and we are filing this petition together. Also, we enclosed a check for $200, the fee for this form. Note that we have attached an additional list of previous addresses and dates, since the time my husband became a permanent resident, as asked in Part 3 of Form I-751.

We are happily living together and in order to assure you that our marriage was established in good faith we have attached the following documents as evidence of our relationship:

" Copy of green card of my husband, Ed** ****

" Copy of US passport in the name of Y*** V***

" Copy of our marriage certificate

" Copy of our driver's licenses showing same address of residence

" Copy of our pay stubs showing same address of residence

" Copy of joint federal income tax returns for 2002 and 2003 fiscal years

" Copy of our mortgage issued by CitiMortgage Inc., and our latest mortgage statement

" Copy of the Warranty Deed on our primary place of residence

" Copy of 2003 Real Estate Property Taxes that were paid last year

" Copy of the bank statements (June 2002 and April 2004) and a letter from our bank, Citibank, that indicates our joint assets at this financial institution

" Copy of our American Express credit cards and statements that show our activity for one month out of each year we have been married (January 2002, July 2003 and February 2004)

" Copy of Aetna health insurance cards, issued thru my husband's employer, **** ****

" Copy of Geico car insurance cards and policy, that shows that we are driving same cars

" Copy of our electricity bill, issued by Florida Power and Light Company

You may feel free to inquire at any source of enclosed documentation in order to verify the information we attached. However, if you feel that more information is needed, do not hesitate to contact us at the address (or by phone) we specified in our application.

Sincerely, Y*** V***.

Good luck!

Thanks, Aguila. I have, however, two more questions to knowledgable people.
    1. Instructions for filing form I-751 state that check should be payable to Immigration and Naturalization Services. INS was renamed to BCIS not that long age, and definately after most recent adjustment to I-751 and it's instructions (which was some time in 2002). Can some one from recent filers tell me if the check still should be payable to INS?

2. Do I have to specify on the envelope that there is Petition to Remove Conditional Residence inside or just mail it to (in my case):

USINS Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 850965,
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

?

Pasha Patel, I know you've filed I-751 form about 2 months ago at Texas Center. Can you answer this question as well?

Thank you all in advance.

Check payable to: USCIS

Make mailing label as follows:

USCIS Texas Service Center
    ATTENTION: I-751
    P.O. Box 850965,
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0965

hi edgrapes...

Aguila already answered ...wish u all the best...Pasha

Hi Edgrapes,
    I'm going to file my I-751 at the end of July. I was curious and in the process of search to find out what else should be mailed to INS, besides I-751 form itself. Thank you for your detailed list. I and my wife can now prepare everything wqe need. I was just wondering have you guys also sent pictures of yours? Like vacation pictures, or some celebration pictures or else. That shows you guys are together. I know after all the documents you sent, it would be akward to require picture if INS asks for,but I'm just asking.

Thank you...

Aguila and Pasha Patel thanks for your comments. I've just got back from the post office, my I-751 form is on its way, should be delivered tomorrow by noon.

osm079:
    I have NOT sent any pictures to INS because, first of all, I didn't want to send actual pictures; second: I've tried to scan them, but it didn't work very nicely. Also, I've thought that pictures is not a big deal, because they do not prove as much as signed financial documents, like long-term mortgage, insurance policies and credit card activity for 3 years. But if you fell pictures must be sent, go ahead, more you send better it is. My folder was thick enough without pictures. You can also send affidavits from people that know you and your spouse. Good luck. I am going to post my key dates. At this time I am tracking my package and awaiting for a receipt from INS.

I just want to share my dates with you, guys.

My conditional GC expires on 08/23/2004. I have filed I-751 form on 05/25/2004 thru US Express mail, INS received it on 05/26/2004. On 06/08/2004 I have received NOA with a receipt date of 05/27/2004 that says: "Your CG is extended for 12 months. Employment and travel is authorized. It takes minimum 120 days to process this kind of form, if you do not hear from us within next 6 months you may contact our office."

congratulations on receiving NOA edgrapes ... Good luck...