free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: on the congressman and the two senator web site

on trying to send the congressman of the state and the two senators a complaint about the case I found a little remark that they do not intervene or speed up the process and other stuff like that

does it mean that they do not help, cause all what I need to know where I stand and also to speed my case which is under administrative processing for about 7 month right now

Please advise

I also need your help Paddy and aneri
    thank you guys for your clarifying to me the situation

Said

on trying to send the congressman of the state and the two senators a complaint about the case I found a little remark that they do not intervene or speed up the process and other stuff like that

does it mean that they do not help, cause all what I need to know where I stand and also to speed my case which is under administrative processing for about 7 month right now

Please advise

Said

Well said...I hope that means that they can not get involved in final outcome or have someone's case cut the line

Because:
    "For a Congressman, one of most important responsibilities is to help constituents see through the federal bureacratic fog. ...Office can assist you by making additional research and a congressional inquiry."

And you want to ask them to find out what's going on...

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Aneri, thank you for the link. I am sure many people will find it very useful!

aneri thank you very much, i will wait now for their answer on me hope it will not take long

great link..... see more heads makes the process so much more fun.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

Please advise

Said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    They could make a congressional inquiry into the matter if you gave them specific dates and when the last response was received from USCIS. If the office feels or it is determined that the case is extremely overaged, then they should let you know where the case is if there is on help from the normal lines of communication.

If your case is within normal processing, the office will not make a congressional inquiry. You would need to use USCIS web site, call the customer service number and enter your receipt number, or make an infopass appointment to find out what is going on and where you stand.

MOTE: What did you file? In most cases, 7 months is not long enough for most processing applicatons.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

it is administrative processing
    the case is ( I am out of USA) and my wife is american and it is about K3 visa, and I am on hold since July 17th. althought the lady on the window told me that the will be able to issue me the visa within 2 month since that date. ( the processing is part of the K3 visa) and I 130 approved, the I 129 approved even the waivers of I 601 and I 212 approved after waiting for 10 monthes till the waivers approved.
    simply this is the case
    and they said the case is pending administrative processing
    since that date. I hope that I explained the case briefly.

so I thought that 7 month is not long for the processing?
    I read a web site they are saying that the name check suppose to be within 14 days in about 80% of people.

I am in the processing for two years and nine months now and I want to unite with my wife there.

sorry i made a typing mistake, I meant I thought 7 month is too long for the case and I added not by mistake. sorry for that

aneri

is there any difference in time between checking on people while they are in out of the states (seeking family unity K3 visa)
    or the checking is the same?