50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: United we can prevail and prosper. Divided we will vanguish.

Reviewing and reading posts...

Pain, hope, anger, hatred...

Do you realize how small the world of your consciousness is?

Go ahead, tear apart each other.

With this much anger and hatred for each other it is not going to take too long before we get back to 1860's, with just another Civil War.
    Only this time it is not going to end with consolidation of 50 States, but instead, very opposite thing will take place.

I am hoping that some of those "bookwarm" , schoolmade "think-tanks" and domestic strategists read these posts too and pay some attention to what is going on here.
    Do they really think what will happen in 20,50,100 years from now?
    Do YOU think where this much of divisiveness will lead YOU?

Unless steps are taken to UNIFY this Nation, the disintegration will inevitably take a heavy toll.

Black, White, Latino, European, Immigrant, Native, Legal, Illegal....
    Everyone seems to be out to get the piece of the other.

Beware, none will get anything in the end except nothing.

This trend is destructive and unfortunately is very persistent: it is rooted in the minds and spirits of so many people of all those different groups, that it is virtually impossible to distinguish the right from the wrong, good from the bad.

I am sure this thread will generate some of those replies that will make very clear what and whom I refer to when I write this post.

Wish you all good luck,
    and more of a goodwill.

Reviewing and reading posts...

With this much anger and hatred for each other it is not going to take too long before we get back to 1860's, with just another Civil War.
    Only this time it is not going to end with consolidation of 50 States, but instead, very opposite thing will take place.

I am hoping that some of those "bookwarm" , schoolmade "think-tanks" and domestic strategists read these posts too and pay some attention to what is going on here.
    Do they really think what will happen in 20,50,100 years from now?
    Do YOU think where this much of divisiveness will lead YOU?

Unless steps are taken to UNIFY this Nation, the disintegration will inevitably take a heavy toll.

Black, White, Latino, European, Immigrant, Native, Legal, Illegal....
    Everyone seems to be out to get the piece of the other.

Beware, none will get anything in the end except nothing.

This trend is destructive and unfortunately is very persistent: it is rooted in the minds and spirits of so many people of all those different groups, that it is virtually impossible to distinguish the right from the wrong, good from the bad.

I am sure this thread will generate some of those replies that will make very clear what and whom I refer to when I write this post.

Wish you all good luck,
    and more of a goodwill.

Why don't you just say no "Form of government"¯ has survived when they let in so many that do not "think"¯ like those who founded said government and country !!!!History tells the story of what is to come !!!
    We know right from the wrong, good from the bad., but there is those who would like to confuse the morals ,ethics that built this great nation and use our freedoms and laws against us >>>>to achieve there personal agenda that does not benefit all but does benefit a few which flies in the face of how we built such a country to begin with !!!No one group of people were favored over the rest !!! Until now !!!!No one group of folks sued the rest when not even here legally!!! Civil war ???? You can count on that if our government does not heed the will of the people !!!!

E: Do you practise what you preach????

Your QUOTE: "Reviewing and reading posts...

"

Swissnut:
    Of course I do.
    Don't you see how you always start your BULLying, and how consistently I try to avoid being provoked into "bullfight"?
    I thought I said clearly that I will NOT engage in any debate with you.
    How many times should I repeat the same thing?

Again,
    I wish you good luck
    and more of a good will.

Take care now.

E;
    It was a simply a question, no need to be defensive. It appears that when it suits you, you can stoop to the level of those you criticize. By the way, I have never BULLied you. In fact, if my memory serves me correctly, it has been the other way round.
    Furthermore, you are absolutely right. You didn't engage in debate with me, at my request..."mud slinging" was probably the better term. And I am not referring simply to your reproaching me, but of others.
    In fact, you have been rather disrespectful to a number of people on this board, to include some people I regard as friends. I could not stand back and watch that occur without coming to their defense.

Well, you have told the board what you deduce is my problem - just wondering what yours is?

I'm feeling a little nit-picky today

Do you mean vanguish or vanquish?

If the latter, exactly what or whom will we vanquish? Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Cedar...E. meant "vanquish" and presumably "each other"