free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: -------

Which DO?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    ?i know its recieved and pending,,but thats not my question,,what's the update part mean? what is exactly update?if everything still the same,,so what was updated in jun-29th exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    USCIS will update the info on a regular basis to let you know where the case stands.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

According to USCIS website the LUD (Last Updated Date) will change anytime there is an internal processing on your case, though it may not always result in change of the status of your case.

I dont even see that on my online case update. Do you have to be signed up for the automatic email notification thing? Thanks

yes(herbit),u have to sighn up to recieve the automatic updates on ur case while it"s pending,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    is this mean that the uscis r processing my i-130 now,,or its just something normal for everybody?i mean for all applicants or its justa msg for me for my i-130? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Case pending is normal, and it something that every case goes through before a decision is made. Your particular case is pending, meaning they received your application, but a decision has not been made. It is neither positive or negative, simply no decision made as of the date they posted it.
    I think that answers your question.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by herbit:
    I dont even see that on my online case update. Do you have to be signed up for the automatic email notification thing? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you don't have to be signed up for automatic updates to view your case online.
    Just go to the USCIS website, case online status and the only thing you will need to put in is you receipt#. It will give you the status of your case immediately.