Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Divorcing While Case Is Pending

Hello,
    I will try to make my story short.

I met my husband 4 years ago. while we dated he was considered illegal and got caught by immigration. We married also for love but also for him not to get kicked out of the u.s
    We hired a bad lawyer which never came to the interview. While we were in the interview the officer said that we were missing documents and told us to come back with them. We did and he told us that we will recieve an answer via mail, yet it's been over a year and a half and never recieved it. We went back and all they said is that it is pending and we need to wait.

Now I wan't to divorce him due to having rumors that thats why he really married me. Now what I would like to know is that if I divorce him, will they still grant him a green card?
    and what can I do to try to prevent that from happening?

Thank You

Hello,
    I will try to make my story short.

I met my husband 4 years ago. while we dated he was considered illegal and got caught by immigration. We married also for love but also for him not to get kicked out of the u.s
    We hired a bad lawyer which never came to the interview. While we were in the interview the officer said that we were missing documents and told us to come back with them. We did and he told us that we will recieve an answer via mail, yet it's been over a year and a half and never recieved it. We went back and all they said is that it is pending and we need to wait.

Now I wan't to divorce him due to having rumors that thats why he really married me. Now what I would like to know is that if I divorce him, will they still grant him a green card?
    and what can I do to try to prevent that from happening?

Thank You

if PR hasn't been granted, you can withdraw your sposorship by sending a formal letter to USCIS.

Rumors shouldn't be a reason to divorce.

rumors and guessings are the mother of the f u c k ups lets find the truth please

You should not base important decisions that can affect someone's life based in "rumors".

Even when you get married for "only love" things can go bad... don't put that garbage in your head.
    And If you have so many doubts you should ask HIM.

www.751form.com
    www.751.wordpress.com