50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! Asylum Referral to IJ...HELP!!!

Asylum Decision....HELP!!!!
    I received a decision in the mail referring my asylum case to IJ. The case was file after the mandated 1 year deadline but I provided credible material evidence justifying the change in circumstance.

In the referral letter, the AO writes: "Although you have established change in circumstances materially, you fail to file your application within a reasonable time given the change in circumstance."

BUT! The lag time between the change in circumstance and the filing date of my asylum was exactly 2months. I believe that the AO misread the date on the material evidence provided (2009 instead of 2010).

The master hearing date is coming up in 4 weeks. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue on or prior to the master hearing date? I have not yet retained an attorney. Would you suggest that I hire one?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Asylum Decision....HELP!!!!
    I received a decision in the mail referring my asylum case to IJ. The case was file after the mandated 1 year deadline but I provided credible material evidence justifying the change in circumstance.

In the referral letter, the AO writes: "Although you have established change in circumstances materially, you fail to file your application within a reasonable time given the change in circumstance."

BUT! The lag time between the change in circumstance and the filing date of my asylum was exactly 2months. I believe that the AO misread the date on the material evidence provided (2009 instead of 2010).

The master hearing date is coming up in 4 weeks. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue on or prior to the master hearing date? I have not yet retained an attorney. Would you suggest that I hire one?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Someone12
    who give an ambercrumbly about some lying dirtbag....what's the matter...unahppy because the IJ didn't buy your bee ess story? Here's a hint: just drop by ole ProudUSC's humble abode....she'll take you in...no questions asked.

Same tired reply, over and over. Yawn.

Just put him on ignore Proudie...and then ignore him.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Someone12
    don't forget ProudUSC...tomorrow, noon, IRS front door.....bring those doctored W2's, etc.....or maybe you'd rather have the OP taking up residence in your trailer? Send him/her a PM....he/she will be happy to stay with you....after all, you love illegal alien dirtbags, visa cheats and border jumpers...

Someone12...comments well taken, uhhh and it hurts LOL!

Back to my question, her statements indicated she believed my story, only that she felt the application was not timely filed which I question. Reason being it has been a lag of 2 months between the change in circumstance and filing date. Could anyone shed some light to my plight? I will greatly appreciate it. Regards,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Just put him on ignore Proudie...and then ignore him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good idea. He's a bully who needs a target and I'm currently it.

Someone12
    you make it too easy, since you hate Americans....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    you make it too easy, since you hate Americans.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Blah, blah, blah. Find some new material and humor me.