50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Racism!!! Culturism!!!

I Have Seen More Disagreements and Various Thinking Styles Within The Discussion Boards. 'Not Just ILW" Than I Have Ever Seen Within My Own Community Where I Reside. I Cannot point towards certain Races/Cultures Here. Yet Immigrants Are Far More Racial Than Americans have Been For Centuries!!!

I Analyze! study! Watch! Listen! In 42 Years I Have Never Experienced Racism Like I Have Seen On The Various www Discussion Boards! The Ones Most Call RACIST ARE NOT!!!! "Just Because They Place or Inject Words To Feed The Frenzy Does Not Mean They Are Truly Racist"! Is Many of the others That Actually Are! Whether They Realize It Or Not????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I Have Seen More Disagreements and Various Thinking Styles Within The Discussion Boards. 'Not Just ILW" Than I Have Ever Seen Within My Own Community Where I Reside. I Cannot point towards certain Races/Cultures Here. Yet Immigrants Are Far More Racial Than Americans have Been For Centuries!!!

I Analyze! study! Watch! Listen! In 42 Years I Have Never Experienced Racism Like I Have Seen On The Various www Discussion Boards! The Ones Most Call RACIST ARE NOT!!!! "Just Because They Place or Inject Words To Feed The Frenzy Does Not Mean They Are Truly Racist"! Is Many of the others That Actually Are! Whether They Realize It Or Not????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Racism here where I live is so open and put to practice that people dont even know is wrong I mean children here grew up in a culture where we see people different and treat them differently period. Ironic thing is that I consider that we latinos discriminate even more than any person in the USA. I never felt discriminated against my race nor accent, however here is unbelievable. I live in Central America

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bsanchez:
    Racism here where I live is so open and put to practice that people dont even know is wrong I mean children here grew up in a culture where we see people different and treat them differently period. Ironic thing is that I consider that we latinos discriminate even more than any person in the USA. I never felt discriminated against my race nor accent, however here is unbelievable. I live in Central America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Have Such Respect For People That Speak Openly, Sharing Their Own Experiences and Life As They See It!
    Thanks For Contributing bsanchech, Mucho Gracious! However Actually There Are Soooooo.... Many Other Cultures Aside From Latino That I Originally Directed My Thinking Towards.

I Find It Interesting, So Many Country's And Various Groups Of People Within Each, Do Not Even Consider Or realize Their Lifestyles Are Racist!!! Way Of Life! Never Even Considered That They Were Actually Racist!!!!! AMERICA So Very Different From Other Country's In The Thinking! The Majority "Not All" Are Very Open Minded and Intellectual! Tis The Bad From All Lands That Contribute To The Demise Of All! .

thanks For Your Post bsanchez, Contributing Openly With Truth To Better The Whole!!! . Good Job!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bsanchez:
    Racism here where I live is so open and put to practice that people dont even know is wrong I mean children here grew up in a culture where we see people different and treat them differently period. Ironic thing is that I consider that we latinos discriminate even more than any person in the USA. I never felt discriminated against my race nor accent, however here is unbelievable. I live in Central America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Bsanchez,

Just wanted to chime in to say I think you are an awesome person! I hope you are able to come back to the USA some day!!!