50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FINALLY! PROOF OF SENATOR UZAMERE'S FRAUD -- IN HIS OWN HANDWRITING!

It took me 28 years, but God is good! I finally have proof of Senator Uzamere act of fraud -- IN HIS OWN HANDWRITING!

It's right here:

http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/success.

My next visits: IRS and Family Court.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

It took me 28 years, but God is good! I finally have proof of Senator Uzamere act of fraud -- IN HIS OWN HANDWRITING!

It's right here:

http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/success.

My next visits: IRS and Family Court.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive."
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Oops!

Here it is:

http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/success.html

My bad!

I'm so happy I can't contain myself!

is this what you were waiting to get hold of? You finally did get it? if so - Congratulations!

Someone12
    why would it be surprising to anyone with an IQo over 90 that Nigerians commit fraud??? It's a way of life in that country....I wouldn't believe anything that anyone said, wrote, notarized or swore under oath to, and would assume that I was being scammed.....how "wrong" could I be? ...and furthermore, who cares what happens to Cheryl or anyone else who was dumb enough to fall for some trickery from some Nigerian, no matter what their title or status in life.....

--------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

the link do not work Cheryl
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Dear Shady:

I'm sorry. This is the link:

http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/success.html

Again, sorry!

Dear Explora:

Actually, I was holding out for the I-130 INS form that I signed when I sponsored my husband.

http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere...s_to_hide.html has a recording of a conversation that I had with Mr. Patrick Synmoie. Mr. Synmoie is the attorney for the New York City Clerk's Office, Marriage Division.

Near the end of the conversation, after I asked that Mr. Synmoie allow me to view the originals in my marriage records, Mr. Synmoie said: "...if the originals need to be retrieved I'll make the determination to get them."

Since the files regarding my marriage are files that were produced by me, the law gives me the right to view my own records. Mr. Synmoie does not have any right to determine whether I need them or not. I did not ask Mr. Synmoie for a favor. I made a legal demand. His only response should have been "yes" because that is the only legal response he has.

Mr. Synmoie's statement "I'll make the determination" appears to be indicative of someone with something to hide.

Some hours after I took the recorded telephone conversation and uploaded it to the internet, I paid an unexpected visit to the City Clerk's office. Within minutes of arriving, the City Clerk's chief of staff gave me a copy of the affidavit that is now part of my website.

Please visit this website. Then you will know the hell that I went through with the City of New York to obtain records that its employees intentionally hide from me for over 28 years.

Thanks for reading my posts and thanks for your comments.