50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I need some advice...

Ok now seriously I need some help... Really this is not for me but for my friend REALLY!! Ok my friend is married to this girl from high school.. she ended up getting pregnant and they stayed together and got married... Now from his point of view they have been having problems for a very long time.. Well the thing is that she's a citizen and he's not... Of course in the beginning they were in love and she also wanted to help him with papers... Well now that they are just about done with all of that.. I think now he's waiting for the Social Security to come in... Like I said they are almost done with all of that, he's close to getting his permanent residence but he waiting on the SSN... Well the S*** hit the roof they decided to seperate... she technically says she don't care about him and that she's going to put a stop to all the immigration paper process but he doesn't want that because it was all so much time and money and he wants her to at least wait before they divorce but she's saying no and no and she's not going to give him that opportunity.. Which ****s that things have to finish that way right... But I mean what advice can I give him he's my friend.. If she wants to in the end wait until he gets his SSN within these next couple of days/2 weeks or so when can they divorce after?? RIGHT AWAY or DOES HE HVE TO WAIT.... PLEASE HELP I"M TRYING TO HELP HIM!!!!

Ok now seriously I need some help... Really this is not for me but for my friend REALLY!! Ok my friend is married to this girl from high school.. she ended up getting pregnant and they stayed together and got married... Now from his point of view they have been having problems for a very long time.. Well the thing is that she's a citizen and he's not... Of course in the beginning they were in love and she also wanted to help him with papers... Well now that they are just about done with all of that.. I think now he's waiting for the Social Security to come in... Like I said they are almost done with all of that, he's close to getting his permanent residence but he waiting on the SSN... Well the S*** hit the roof they decided to seperate... she technically says she don't care about him and that she's going to put a stop to all the immigration paper process but he doesn't want that because it was all so much time and money and he wants her to at least wait before they divorce but she's saying no and no and she's not going to give him that opportunity.. Which ****s that things have to finish that way right... But I mean what advice can I give him he's my friend.. If she wants to in the end wait until he gets his SSN within these next couple of days/2 weeks or so when can they divorce after?? RIGHT AWAY or DOES HE HVE TO WAIT.... PLEASE HELP I"M TRYING TO HELP HIM!!!!

We need more information. I think you mean they are waiting for the employment authorization card or the green card not the SS card.

Have they had their interview? When was the paperwork filed? How long have they been married? What if anything has been approved?