free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama doesn't know who Russian President is

What an idiot Obama the monkey is. Can you imagine the media reaction if Sarah Palin did this????

"Obama had a slip of the lip in his interview with NBC, referring to Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as "President Putin."

http://www.google.com/hostedne...TzlBKET4n7AD999M7L00

Elect a monkey, get a monkey

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    What an idiot Obama the monkey is. Can you imagine the media reaction if Sarah Palin did this????

"Obama had a slip of the lip in his interview with NBC, referring to Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin as "President Putin."

What's a one time slip of the lip compared to a severely slipped brain?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

What's a one time slip of the lip compared to a severely slipped brain? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!

That kind of slip of the tongue happens all the time with many Head of States around the world. It isn't really that big of a thing.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Just like his slip of the tongue when interviewed by Steponawfulstuff, "My Muslim faith..."

Obama The Muslim

Originally posted by federale86:
    Just like his slip of the tongue when interviewed by Steponawfulstuff, "My Muslim faith..."

Obama The Muslim
    Old news
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

Obama The Muslim
    Old news </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This happenned yesterday; are you looking for another fight? You are starting this again; do you want me to finish it with additional intelligence that I have gathered on you??? DO you really ???

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

Obama The Muslim

This happenned yesterday; are you looking for another fight? You are starting this again; do you want me to finish it with additional itelligence that I have gathered on you??? DO you really ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want to go over what you quoted and posted? Making a fool of yourself again, or just not with it tonight Michael sweetie lol

Either way..

1. I was NOT quoting YOUR post.
    2. The comment and video that FEDERALE posted was old news from Sep 2008! Not yesterday

Yes we are in 2009! now Michael. How time flies by huh? lol

Deary me.. IP, MIR now you?
    Is it my month of luck with the ILW trolls and troublemakers wanting to fight?

Hey if you can take what you dish out, sure, but I think there has been enough fighting lately.
    I know you haven't had much of attention lately, but I don't have time, sorry

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

Obama The Muslim

This happenned yesterday; are you looking for another fight? You are starting this again; do you want me to finish it with additional itelligence that I have gathered on you??? DO you really ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want to go over what you quoted and posted? Making a fool of yourself again, or just not with it tonight Michael sweetie lol

Either way..

2. The comment and video that FEDERALE posted was old news from Sep 2008! Not yesterday

Hey if you can take what you dish out, sure, but I think there has been enough fighting lately.
    I know you haven't had much of attention lately, but I don't have time, sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you S U CK ED ed the moderators/owners D I C K again!!! Everything comes Out in the End!!! Things catch on fast!!!

Awwww. You made amends!!! Hmmmm??? Should I No Longer be able to Post??? Guess All will Know???

Guess Some Organization realy Does exsist!!! LOL!!! Did You think Everyone was That ignorant????
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

Obama The Muslim

Either way..

I know you haven't had much of attention lately, but I don't have time, sorry </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see you S U CK ED ed the moderators/owners D I C K again!!! Everything comes Out in the End!!! Things catch on fast!!!

Awwww. You made amends!!! Hmmmm??? Should I No Longer be able to Post??? Guess All will Know??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Wow! You must be on the 10th by now? Language is getting worse and name calling.

You can post where you like, only Sam has control over that