50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: WAIVER I 212

I am a 34 year old male. I entered illegally with my mom in 1988. I have two U.S. citizen children. I committed four crimes of moral turpitude. Soliciting prostitution in 1997 and 1999. Domestic violence in 1999 and 2003. I have served the time and have finished all court ordered programs. No felonies. I have always complied with my income tax returns, and have never been a burden to the U.S. My criminal record continues to be clean since last offence in2003. I have many good character letters and affidavits.. I have an approved I 130 petition in 1989 thru my U.S. citizen brother.
    I was detained in 1999 at Eloy Detention Center in Arizona. I hired a Lawyer who was able to get me out on bond 6 months later. In October 15, 2003, I married my current wife who is a U.S. citizen. I was ordered deported in November 2003. My attorney was paid to file an appeal to try and cancel the deportation, and also an adjustment of status. He had us file an
    I 130 petition on November 2003. We got an interview with I.N.S. on this petition in October 2004. We attended the I.N.S interview along with all required documents to prove we were a bonafied marriage. The attorney told us it was a matter of time and we were instructed by him just to wait. We waited and waited.
    On March 20 2006, I.N.S took me from my business and deported me to Tijuana , without giving me the opportunity to be in front of a Judge. I was in Tijuana . I was scared because I had lived most of my life in the U.S. I tried to reenter thru Tecate but was detained and sent to C.C.A. Detention Facility in San Diego Ca. My wife was able to talk to my attorney and he told her it was over there was nothing he could do for me.
    My wife hired another attorney. The new attorney found out that my ex-attorney had not followed the appeal decision, that is why we were never notified of the appeals decicion. My new attorney also discovered that my ex-attorney had been disbarred since 1992 on criminal conduct grounds, and was not licensed to practice law in the U.S. I was misrepresented . I never got the chance to appeal on the deportation. I also never got a response from I.N.S on the 2003 I 130 petition and interview. My new attorney asked my wife to re file the I 130 petition, which we did in December 13, 2006. I had been waiting at C.C.A. detention facility fighting my case. The judge said that if there was no approved petition he would have to deport me. The I.N.S judge gave me until October 2007 to see if I.N.S would approve the 2006 I 130 petition . At the October hearing the petition was still pending and I gave up and decided to be deported. I was afraid of being stuck in there years and years and that I.N.S had once more lost my 2006 petition. My wife was left alone to care for the family. She tried so hard to keep the business going but she was unable to maintain it and we lost the business and the house. I had been detained for 19 months. I was deported for 10 years.
    My family moved to Juarez , Mexico because my wife's parents live in El Paso Texas and we needed to be close to family. It has been extremely hard for my family to cope with living here in Juarez, frankly I don't think they will make it any longer especially because of all the violence going on in Juarez. For now it is the only option if we want to be together.
    We finally got the 2006 I 130 petition approved. While I was detained my attorney filed a I 212 and I 160 waivers.
    I will like to know what are my possibilities to receive this pardons and how long will it take. I was told by the Judge than I could continue my case from Juarez Mexico. Thank you so much for your time.
    #
    GOD BLESS YOU
    DIOS TE BENDIGA

I am a 34 year old male. I entered illegally with my mom in 1988. I have two U.S. citizen children. I committed four crimes of moral turpitude. Soliciting prostitution in 1997 and 1999. Domestic violence in 1999 and 2003. I have served the time and have finished all court ordered programs. No felonies. I have always complied with my income tax returns, and have never been a burden to the U.S. My criminal record continues to be clean since last offence in2003. I have many good character letters and affidavits.. I have an approved I 130 petition in 1989 thru my U.S. citizen brother.
    I was detained in 1999 at Eloy Detention Center in Arizona. I hired a Lawyer who was able to get me out on bond 6 months later. In October 15, 2003, I married my current wife who is a U.S. citizen. I was ordered deported in November 2003. My attorney was paid to file an appeal to try and cancel the deportation, and also an adjustment of status. He had us file an
    I 130 petition on November 2003. We got an interview with I.N.S. on this petition in October 2004. We attended the I.N.S interview along with all required documents to prove we were a bonafied marriage. The attorney told us it was a matter of time and we were instructed by him just to wait. We waited and waited.
    On March 20 2006, I.N.S took me from my business and deported me to Tijuana , without giving me the opportunity to be in front of a Judge. I was in Tijuana . I was scared because I had lived most of my life in the U.S. I tried to reenter thru Tecate but was detained and sent to C.C.A. Detention Facility in San Diego Ca. My wife was able to talk to my attorney and he told her it was over there was nothing he could do for me.
    My wife hired another attorney. The new attorney found out that my ex-attorney had not followed the appeal decision, that is why we were never notified of the appeals decicion. My new attorney also discovered that my ex-attorney had been disbarred since 1992 on criminal conduct grounds, and was not licensed to practice law in the U.S. I was misrepresented . I never got the chance to appeal on the deportation. I also never got a response from I.N.S on the 2003 I 130 petition and interview. My new attorney asked my wife to re file the I 130 petition, which we did in December 13, 2006. I had been waiting at C.C.A. detention facility fighting my case. The judge said that if there was no approved petition he would have to deport me. The I.N.S judge gave me until October 2007 to see if I.N.S would approve the 2006 I 130 petition . At the October hearing the petition was still pending and I gave up and decided to be deported. I was afraid of being stuck in there years and years and that I.N.S had once more lost my 2006 petition. My wife was left alone to care for the family. She tried so hard to keep the business going but she was unable to maintain it and we lost the business and the house. I had been detained for 19 months. I was deported for 10 years.
    My family moved to Juarez , Mexico because my wife's parents live in El Paso Texas and we needed to be close to family. It has been extremely hard for my family to cope with living here in Juarez, frankly I don't think they will make it any longer especially because of all the violence going on in Juarez. For now it is the only option if we want to be together.
    We finally got the 2006 I 130 petition approved. While I was detained my attorney filed a I 212 and I 160 waivers.
    I will like to know what are my possibilities to receive this pardons and how long will it take. I was told by the Judge than I could continue my case from Juarez Mexico. Thank you so much for your time.
    #
    GOD BLESS YOU
    DIOS TE BENDIGA

You have very good grammar, writing abilities and communication skills for someone convicted of four crimes of moral turpitude, and that's very unusual and commendable thing for a former criminal !

BTW, I was convicted of 18 felonies myself and seved 20 years in jail, last time it was for raping my wife when she had PMS.

So the pain you go through... I know very well what it is.
    The only difference between you and me is that I am a USC so I can't be deported.
    In any case, I feel your pain and wish you good luck!

Here is what I advise you to do (I don't have time to read your post, I only understand that you are a hard-core criminal like me, but on top of that you need relief from imminent deportation):

1. Go to Juarez, Mexico and continue your case from there. Buy 100 cases of Corona (those are really cheap there), seat somewhere on the coast of the Ocean, enjoy life and mamasitas and pay some notario to fill up papers on your behalf.
    It's like a lottery, some day it might be approved and you may really be allowed to come back (though I assume that chances, in case of quadruple conviction of moral turpitude , are somewhat less than hitting a $100 million jack-pot)

2. Move to New-York and start composing Rap-Songs
    Here is story for your inspiration:
    http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/05/23/governor-p...ioneer/index.html?hp

Good luck,
    E.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

E...don't think that is funny about raping a wife

It isn't something to joke about or be proud of regardless.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    E...don't think that is funny about raping a wife

It isn't something to joke about or be proud of regardless. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not joking nor proud of it!
    I have served 5 years in Folsom for it, but in fact I was totally innocent!
    She had PMS and refused to fulfill her spousal duties, what I was supposed to do?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Someone12
    who cares? The OP is just another dirtbag who doesn't respect our laws, our borders...sneaks across the borders, robs banks, steals cars, rapes women....and why would we, the hard working, taxpaying citizens of the United States of AMerica, want your sorry a$$ back in OUR country???? No reason whatsoever....there is no chance you would get a waiver because you are a full fledged dirtbag illegal.....stay out of my country, pendejo.

The approval of the waiver depends on the hardship your wife would suffer if you are not allowed to return to USA. And of course, how they weight your "rehabilitation".

I have to add that in most cases with an illegal entry after deportation (illegal entry - deportation - illegal entry - deporatation) waiver is not even available. Do you know if your last entry was classified as entry or attempt?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
    The approval of the waiver depends on the hardship your wife would suffer if you are not allowed to return to USA. And of course, how they weight your "rehabilitation".

I have to add that in most cases with an illegal entry after deportation (illegal entry - deportation - illegal entry - deporatation) waiver is not even available. Do you know if your last entry was classified as entry or attempt? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    GOD BLESS YOU
    DIOS TE BENDIGA

Proves again that ILW is nothing but Illegals Looking Way-In....Illegals and fraudsters will keep committing crimes after crimes, and then when arrested will ask for freebie attorneys at the cost of US Tax Payers....
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.