free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIR Labor Certification

Has anyone's labor certification (RIR) been approved last year or this year? If so, would you be so kind as to mention when you submitted your request. Thank you.

I submitted mine in Jan 2002, and based on the discussion messages, they are being denied...Could anyone give me anyone any hope?

Has anyone's labor certification (RIR) been approved last year or this year? If so, would you be so kind as to mention when you submitted your request. Thank you.

I submitted mine in Jan 2002, and based on the discussion messages, they are being denied...Could anyone give me anyone any hope?

I hope not all the RIR LC's are denied. That was our case. As soon as I didn';t get any answer from three forums I wrote to, I assume it is indeed a very new thing. Actually we haven't already been denied; the company has to prove again that they didn't find anybody else to do the job. But that could be just a posponing of the denial. Or, on the good side, it could be just another hinderence in the procecess so that the DOL shows that they are doing their job properly.
    That is why I was curious what the others who posted in May did about that. It seems that they are not on this forum anymore.

We filed in CA MAy 2001 and got the answer at the beginning of July 2002. :-(

I filed my LC as an accountant in the end of Jan 2002 but I haven't got that. My coworker filed, but as a computer programmer, in the end of Feb but he already got his last month. I think it depends on what kind of job you have.

In what state/city did you filed?

did you file?
    sorry

I sent my LC to DOL on april 30th 2001, and I got the approval in feb. 2002( as a tennis coach).sometimes in sept 2001 they asked some aditional papers, that's all . I filled out with Vermont SC.

We filed the Labor Ceritification under RIR in November 2001 and got the approval in June 2002.

How can you have filed a LC with an INS service center???