50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: marriage case denial

our firs interview ended without approval becouse we did not met powerty line the interviewer said he cant aprove it and he will send a instructions in a mail after 3.5 months we calld info they send us aletter that background is still pending my husband got a job in a mean time on a alaska ship as afisherman and he left for 3 months 2 weeks later i have recived a letter for a second interview related to my i-485 i did not know what to do so i hired a lawyer and she said that i need a letter from his company and co sponsor aff of supp i have prpared everything and on a interview he did not want to see anything he said that marriage is fraud and kept aking me how much did i paid him but this is not true they said so becouse they checked his credit history and he has applied for a credit card a while ago from a diferent address they called that place and the lady said that he have stayed there for a while and she does not know that his married also they called his stepmom and she did not know about it. Interviewer did not want to listen to that his mom throw him 2.5 years ago from home and he was slepping at his "aunt" home sometimes . we are merried for almost 2 years now na we have uor pernament residency at our address where all the mail comes and everything else.
    the interviewer said so lets go to your place to do the search but i said no becouse withot my husband i dont want to do anything else so he said he will deny my application and put me under removal
    What can i do now

our firs interview ended without approval becouse we did not met powerty line the interviewer said he cant aprove it and he will send a instructions in a mail after 3.5 months we calld info they send us aletter that background is still pending my husband got a job in a mean time on a alaska ship as afisherman and he left for 3 months 2 weeks later i have recived a letter for a second interview related to my i-485 i did not know what to do so i hired a lawyer and she said that i need a letter from his company and co sponsor aff of supp i have prpared everything and on a interview he did not want to see anything he said that marriage is fraud and kept aking me how much did i paid him but this is not true they said so becouse they checked his credit history and he has applied for a credit card a while ago from a diferent address they called that place and the lady said that he have stayed there for a while and she does not know that his married also they called his stepmom and she did not know about it. Interviewer did not want to listen to that his mom throw him 2.5 years ago from home and he was slepping at his "aunt" home sometimes . we are merried for almost 2 years now na we have uor pernament residency at our address where all the mail comes and everything else.
    the interviewer said so lets go to your place to do the search but i said no becouse withot my husband i dont want to do anything else so he said he will deny my application and put me under removal
    What can i do now

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the interviewer said so lets go to your place to do the search but i said no becouse withot my husband i dont want to do anything else </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    why did you say no? you have killed any chances of getting your petetion approved by doing this and now they will think that you are hiding something !! and why a second interview? you said they hold it for background checks ? but anyway so how did you entered the country? on k-3 visa and then you tryed to adjust and thats hwat got denied or what exactly? and if yes what evidence did you show them for your k-3? and what evidence do you have now to prove your marriage? there is not much they can do if you can prove your marriage by showing alot of evidence and if your husband can write a lewtter stated that he was busy and it was his fault etc... and then if you can come up with more evidence that you didn't show them at the interview then you will have a chance,but if not then you will be placed in removal proceeding . just give your timelines and tell us exactly what evidence do you guys have together to show the uscis . and when u said the officer said lets go and search!! search for what exactly? there is something messing in here

Marenza

please do not start multiple threads of the same topic. This is not fair to members time. You have a post running already and information is being provided to you there.

Mike

this poster already has a running thread.