publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: maryland Driver License for Out-Of-Country Applicants.

Hi ,
    I set an appointment to get my DL in MD.
    They told me what I need to bring , such Out of state DL + Passport + Proof of residency in MD.

As far as I understand they just need to review my documents and see if the othentic and then issue driver license.

Is anybody have any exprnce. with MD DL for Out of country applicants by appointment ?

Also, if anybody know for how many years the License will be ? one year or 4-5 years ?

Thank you for your help in advanced.

BTW , My EAD Is expired and I need to renew it, I have Valid SSN but because I need to renew my EAD I cant prove my legal present in the us at this time.

Thank you for your help.

Hi ,
    I set an appointment to get my DL in MD.
    They told me what I need to bring , such Out of state DL + Passport + Proof of residency in MD.

As far as I understand they just need to review my documents and see if the othentic and then issue driver license.

Is anybody have any exprnce. with MD DL for Out of country applicants by appointment ?

Also, if anybody know for how many years the License will be ? one year or 4-5 years ?

Thank you for your help in advanced.

BTW , My EAD Is expired and I need to renew it, I have Valid SSN but because I need to renew my EAD I cant prove my legal present in the us at this time.

Thank you for your help.

BTW ,
    Is anybody know if the DL for immigrants looks deferent then the citizens or legal status ?

Can we travel with this DL ? Such Plane etc...
    Thank you

TRIO: If you had legal status in America, then you would have renewed your EAD. Under whose identity are you currently working illegally?

Do you actually live in Maryland...or are you fraudulently claiming to live there? Identity theft...another job that Americans won't do.

Furthermore, you are NOT an immigrant...you're an illegal alien.

First of all thank you for reply to my question.

Now , I didnt renew my EAD because I have my own business and I didnt need to renew it.
    Im still in process to get my GC and I cant proove my status with rct from USCIS, thats means Im out of status until my case will be approved.
    The Dmv dont accept this documents so I have to show all the documents for reveiw.

Im not taking any americans jobs.

I moved to MD about 4 weeks ago and I need to transfer my DL to MD.

Now , If you know the answare to my question please reply and if you dont know please do not.

You have a great night.

And dont worry , I wont take your $8/hour job.

Thank you anyway.

Look at you guys.
    What a big deal !

I JUST ASK YOU SIMPLE QUESTION , PLEASE REPLY OR JUST DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

WHAT PART YOU DONT UNDERDTAND ????????????
    I HAVE EAD , WAITING FOR GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHY SO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?????????????
    I JUST CANT USE THE RECT. I HAVE FROM USCIS AS PROOF OF LEGAL STATUS!!!!! THEY DONT ACCEPT THIS DOCUMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MD DL, Just go to the over 100 different DMV,s until someone likes your smile. that Is what the rest do!! I think 3-5 years for MD.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

In some states DMV add one red color notation on driving licenses "Temp Immigration status"
    Its in red color. and License are issued to validity of work authorization + 2 months.
    License will be renewed every time when work permit is renewed.
    I have no idea if MD has the same Procedure right now .. other states are catching up. NJ.NY. alre already have this procedure intact.. Last state was oregon.... check with DMV and post your answer here so other will know too. thanks
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Davdah said It Right!
    However, like I said, Many travel many DMV's In Search Of The One That Caters To the smile and demeanor!!! MD. Paperwork Ignored! .
    This Is reality!!! One May Drive 300 miles within A state To Find That One Dmv That is LAX!!!

Real D A M N Shame!!! This Is how it works!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y