free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am going bananas!!

(c) Effect of pardon by appropriate U.S. authorities/foreign states. An alien shall not be considered ineligible under INA 212(a)(2)(B) by reason in part of having been convicted of an offense for which a full and unconditional pardon has been granted by the President of the United States, by the Governor of a State of the United States, by the former High Commissioner for Germany acting pursuant to Executive Order 10062, or by the United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany acting pursuant to Executive Order 10608. A legislative pardon or a pardon, amnesty, expungement of penal record or any other act of clemency granted by a foreign state shall not serve to remove a ground of ineligibility under INA 212(a)(2)(B).

Just read this and than tell me whether it wouldn't just be better for me to put a bullit into my head.

I can't even apply for a pardon to get that citation out of my life. Please somebody tell me tell that I am reading this wrong!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

(c) Effect of pardon by appropriate U.S. authorities/foreign states. An alien shall not be considered ineligible under INA 212(a)(2)(B) by reason in part of having been convicted of an offense for which a full and unconditional pardon has been granted by the President of the United States, by the Governor of a State of the United States, by the former High Commissioner for Germany acting pursuant to Executive Order 10062, or by the United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany acting pursuant to Executive Order 10608. A legislative pardon or a pardon, amnesty, expungement of penal record or any other act of clemency granted by a foreign state shall not serve to remove a ground of ineligibility under INA 212(a)(2)(B).

Just read this and than tell me whether it wouldn't just be better for me to put a bullit into my head.

I can't even apply for a pardon to get that citation out of my life. Please somebody tell me tell that I am reading this wrong!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Someone12
    does anyone care??? I don't.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    does anyone care??? I don't. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, shut the f u c k up!!

Why can't you apply for one?

As I read it it's saying so long as you have had a pardon for an offense, you can't be considered ineligible for immigration purposes.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just read this and than tell me whether it wouldn't just be better for me to put a bullit into my head.

I can't even apply for a pardon to get that citation out of my life. Please somebody tell me tell that I am reading this wrong! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think its better for you to put a bullet in your head. Please upload the video here for our entertainment and make it the first ILW suicide. Thank you !!!

you are such a s c r e w up I bet you couldn't even do that right.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    you are such a s c r e w up I bet you couldn't even do that right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....and just look who is talking!! Whereas he is the one that is on the up and up.

Everybody please note, SOM is calling me a s.c.e.w up!!

Here SOM - go get a job!

Processing rebates at home for 60 minutes can make you $390+ daily. http://robinalarm.com/skezeueicp4stauwdofq Check for positions in your area http://robinalarm.com/-tt-ypxgpwlup2hyoxsq Immediate Placement.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    you are such a s c r e w up I bet you couldn't even do that right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....and just look who is talking!! Whereas he is the one that is on the up and up.

Everybody please note, SOM is calling me a s.c.e.w up!!
    . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ah; you don't even understand the expression "on the up and up". That is actually a good positive thing. You really are the definition of a s c r e w up. Need some bullets ? What a waste of a life.

Idiom Definitions for 'On the up and up'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on the up and up, you are making very good progress in life and doing well.

On the up and up