free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY MULLAH LIMBAUGH SUPPORTERS HATE & PERSECUTE US

The argument is built on logical grounds. It is not announced loudly, but basically this anti-illegal movement sees itself as a good cause of do gooders.
    How so? Well, what they really think is that if you grant legal status to illegals you will be tipping demographic scales against 3rd and 4th generation US born natives.
    Since majority of illegal newcomers are from third world countries, it is further argued that such change in demographics will result in catastrophic event, such as collapse of an entire civilization.
    Compared to such a grave outcome some 65000 youth deprived of ability to get legal status or 20 millions of others shipped or forced home seems to be a small sacrifice for much greater good in a much larger scale.

It is therefore not seemly that the anti-immigrant camp will change their views anytime soon. They sigh with joy and relief anytime any measure is stalled in congress to grant any, even conditional, relief to any group of people lacking documentation.

Making a counter argument on moral grounds only infuriates them as they see it as bogus and fake, and, most importantly, threatening the survival of the entire civilization and with it their immediate existence.

When pro-immigrant camp argues their case they always fall prey to their lack of full comprehension of what actually fires up and drives their opposition.

On top of that pro-immigrant camp lacks any organisation, coherence or any semblance of a dedicated , purposeful political force.

What makes matters even worse, great majority of these immigrants come from backgrounds and culture where concepts such as Public Opinion, Political Grass Roots movemens, voting and electing officials, role of media and etc are far cry from American standards.
    These people may have an intention to achieve one goal and in effect resort to actions that lead to opposite to desired outcomes.

At the moment these millions of people who one way or another ended up here (not least of all due to decades of deliberate near zero enforcement of INA within borders) are now almost certainly seem to be destined to be slaughtered en mass(not literally, but still).

Of course ,this pendulum will be pushed way too far and will inevitably generate a counterpush and in the long run it will play out so that 40 years from now children will read in history books how bad some people had it at some point in past, just as we read about Irish and Italians now. And children and grandchildren of todays illegal immigrants will probably join ranks by doing very same thing to some future waves of migrants from who knows where from.

But why is this, what is there in the collective unconsiousness this impulse that lays dormant for most part but erupts with certain consistency from time to time? What the root of this problem is? Where does it lie?

All the logical arguments are tools and instruments to justify the will and actions of men , you will not find true reasons by looking into dialectics of it.

It is much more complicated than anyone will admit or bother to understand.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

The argument is built on logical grounds. It is not announced loudly, but basically this anti-illegal movement sees itself as a good cause of do gooders.
    How so? Well, what they really think is that if you grant legal status to illegals you will be tipping demographic scales against 3rd and 4th generation US born natives.
    Since majority of illegal newcomers are from third world countries, it is further argued that such change in demographics will result in catastrophic event, such as collapse of an entire civilization.
    Compared to such a grave outcome some 65000 youth deprived of ability to get legal status or 20 millions of others shipped or forced home seems to be a small sacrifice for much greater good in a much larger scale.

It is therefore not seemly that the anti-immigrant camp will change their views anytime soon. They sigh with joy and relief anytime any measure is stalled in congress to grant any, even conditional, relief to any group of people lacking documentation.

Making a counter argument on moral grounds only infuriates them as they see it as bogus and fake, and, most importantly, threatening the survival of the entire civilization and with it their immediate existence.

When pro-immigrant camp argues their case they always fall prey to their lack of full comprehension of what actually fires up and drives their opposition.

On top of that pro-immigrant camp lacks any organisation, coherence or any semblance of a dedicated , purposeful political force.

What makes matters even worse, great majority of these immigrants come from backgrounds and culture where concepts such as Public Opinion, Political Grass Roots movemens, voting and electing officials, role of media and etc are far cry from American standards.
    These people may have an intention to achieve one goal and in effect resort to actions that lead to opposite to desired outcomes.

At the moment these millions of people who one way or another ended up here (not least of all due to decades of deliberate near zero enforcement of INA within borders) are now almost certainly seem to be destined to be slaughtered en mass(not literally, but still).

Of course ,this pendulum will be pushed way too far and will inevitably generate a counterpush and in the long run it will play out so that 40 years from now children will read in history books how bad some people had it at some point in past, just as we read about Irish and Italians now. And children and grandchildren of todays illegal immigrants will probably join ranks by doing very same thing to some future waves of migrants from who knows where from.

But why is this, what is there in the collective unconsiousness this impulse that lays dormant for most part but erupts with certain consistency from time to time? What the root of this problem is? Where does it lie?

All the logical arguments are tools and instruments to justify the will and actions of men , you will not find true reasons by looking into dialectics of it.

It is much more complicated than anyone will admit or bother to understand.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Limbaugh supporters persecute somebody like you because you would say inhuman things about immigrants at one time (e.g. pushing them off the plane en masse, etc.) then standing in their defense at another. Who in their right mind would take a clown seriously?

As SOM would say you can't handle the truth

What, that you're like clown? I can, but just with a little disbelief. You make sense sometimes, but still you're a clown.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    What, that you're like clown? I can, but just with a little disbelief. You make sense sometimes, but still you're a clown. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread is not about me being a clown or what not. It is about actual reasons why we are hated and persecuted as a group here.

I'm generally unloved here, but being loved wasn't what I expected when I joined. But at least I'm being consistent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    I'm generally unloved here, but being loved wasn't what I expected when I joined. But at least I'm being consistent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This thread is not about some Mullah Limbaugh supporter being loved or not.

It's about actual reasons why we, the immigrants, are hated and persecuted as a group here.

Or in other words, this thread, that you started with an incisive post, is about why immigrants are hated as a group, but which is written by somebody who straddles between a pro and anti aisle due to confusion on which ID is logged in at a time.

Translation: an immigrant advocate and an immigrant persecutor at the same time = an ilw.com clown.

Or in other words, this thread, that you started with an incisive post, is about why immigrants are hated as a group, but which is written by somebody who straddles between a pro and anti aisle due to confusion on which ID is logged in at a time.

Translation: an immigrant advocate and an immigrant persecutor at the same time = an ilw.com clown. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is too much of an allegation for someone who always bemoans unfounded by evidence accusations.
    The consistency of my position, no matter how many times banned and reregistered, speaks louder than any foolish words you may type here trying to undermine it.