Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I give this marriage six months

J-Lo dances down aisle

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez has married her current boyfriend, salsa singer Marc Anthony, barely five months after breaking her much-publicized engagement to actor Ben Affleck, Us Weekly reported Saturday.

The magazine said Lopez, 33, married Latin music star Anthony, 34, at her home in Los Angeles Saturday in front of about 40 guests. Us Weekly said it had pictures of a giant tent assembled on the estate and of guests coming and going among tables covered in white table cloths and flower centerpieces.

"It was a lovely low-key intimate affair for the closest friends and family, " Us reported a friend as saying.

"She didn't hardly tell anyone. Everyone was surprised," another unidentified friend told the magazine.

Representatives for Lopez and Anthony could not immediately be reached for comment.

The reported marriage comes less than a week after Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic from his wife of four years, Dayanara Torres, a former Miss Universe.

It would be the third marriage for Lopez, the sultry star whose previous trips down the aisle have both lasted a little over a year.

Tabloid news reports have linked Anthony and Lopez for weeks.

They noted that Lopez had recently returned the giant pink diamond engagement ring she was given by Affleck during the stormy "Bennifer" affair that rose to a fever pitch last September when the couple called off their wedding at short notice, citing excessive media intrusion.

Affleck and Lopez officially broke their engagement in January and both have maintained a low profile since then. But by May, Lopez was seen wearing another diamond, reportedly given to her by Anthony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html

J-Lo dances down aisle

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez has married her current boyfriend, salsa singer Marc Anthony, barely five months after breaking her much-publicized engagement to actor Ben Affleck, Us Weekly reported Saturday.

The magazine said Lopez, 33, married Latin music star Anthony, 34, at her home in Los Angeles Saturday in front of about 40 guests. Us Weekly said it had pictures of a giant tent assembled on the estate and of guests coming and going among tables covered in white table cloths and flower centerpieces.

"It was a lovely low-key intimate affair for the closest friends and family, " Us reported a friend as saying.

"She didn't hardly tell anyone. Everyone was surprised," another unidentified friend told the magazine.

Representatives for Lopez and Anthony could not immediately be reached for comment.

The reported marriage comes less than a week after Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic from his wife of four years, Dayanara Torres, a former Miss Universe.

It would be the third marriage for Lopez, the sultry star whose previous trips down the aisle have both lasted a little over a year.

Tabloid news reports have linked Anthony and Lopez for weeks.

They noted that Lopez had recently returned the giant pink diamond engagement ring she was given by Affleck during the stormy "Bennifer" affair that rose to a fever pitch last September when the couple called off their wedding at short notice, citing excessive media intrusion.

Affleck and Lopez officially broke their engagement in January and both have maintained a low profile since then. But by May, Lopez was seen wearing another diamond, reportedly given to her by Anthony.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright 2004 Reuters. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html
    Sweet Madame Belu

i know JLo's agent. Apparently she is REALLY paranoid about losing her "star" status and fading into obscurity. Hence why she is always trying to get herself into the press and doing all these "look at me" type episodes.

The fact that her movie career bombed and her cd's aren't selling too well might have something to do with it.

When her career starts fallking again, expect another "divorce" and "marraige".

otherwise, she'll become another paula abdul.

-= nav =-

She'll end up with more husbands than Elizabeth Taylor.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Bookies are taking odds on that, Jo. 15 to 1.

She can be crazy but it takes two for a wedding. He got divorced just 4 days ago! His ex is totally shocked.

LOL I wonder if she actually still includes the line "'till death do us part" in her wedding vows?
    Have a nice day

They've been dating awhile, the wife had to have seen it coming.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Anthony won't confirm marriage to J.Lo

NEW YORK (AP) "” Saying his personal life is off-limits, singer Marc Anthony refused to confirm Tuesday whether he's married to Jennifer Lopez.

Today show co-host Matt Lauer looks at Anthony's silver ring during his appearance on the program in New York's Rockefeller Center.
    By Richard Drew, AP

During an appearance on NBC's Today show, co-host Matt Lauer asked the Latin singer how he'd spent his weekend.

"I see where you're going with this, and I'm going to preface it with just saying "” y'all know I don't talk about my personal life," Anthony said.

Lauer replied: "So, I "” do I need to congratulate you?"

"Yeah, I have two alb u ms coming out, man. Absolutely. And I would appreciate it," the 34-year-old singer said.

Anthony, who performed in Rockefeller Plaza, could be seen wearing what appeared to be a wedding band on his left hand.

When Lauer continued to ask whether a wedding had taken place Saturday at Lopez's home in Beverly Hills, Calif., Anthony responded, "That would fall into the category of personal. And that's where I'm going to leave it."

Lopez's representative didn't immediately return a call Monday, but told The Associated Press on Sunday that he had no comment.

This would be the third marriage for the 33-year-old Lopez "” the first was to waiter Ojani Noa in 1997, the second to Cris Judd in 2001. Noa lasted a little more than a year; Judd for nine months.

The singer-actress also was engaged to Ben Affleck, her Gigli co-star, but they canceled their plans in September 2003 amid a huge media frenzy and broke up in January.

Anthony divorced former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres last week in the Dominican Republic. They married in 2000 and have two young sons; Anthony also has a daughter from a previous relationship.

His new alb u m, Amar Sin Mentiras, means To Love Without Lies in Spanish.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Find this article at:
    http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...t_x.htm?csp=27
    Sweet Madame Belu

"Anthony divorced former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres last week in the Dominican Republic. They married in 2000 and have two young sons; Anthony also has a daughter from a previous relationship."

If Anthony cheats with BJ-Lo while still married, he will cheat on her down the road. Women can be so stupid. What is her obsession with marriage anyhow?

"His new alb u m, Amar Sin Mentiras, means To Love Without Lies in Spanish."

"Love Without Lies", what an oxymoron!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Michael
    Immigrants are upset over J-Lo. J-Lo is giving a bad name to sham marriages.