50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEPRESSED ANTI-IMMIGRATION MESSAGE BOARD COMMUNITY AFTER BAD IMMIGRATION NEWS

okay guys,as we all know it, the past week had been a great week for pro-immigration americans and jesus is finally hearing our prayers.

but on the internet, a lot of anti-immigration message board communities have been very angry by 2 great blows that were inflicted by ,first the RNC which supported comprehensive immigration report, then another fatal blow that came down on the 18th, which announced that america largest union will be joining the fight in favor of the pro-immigration fighters and im rejoice to have this powerfull army by my side so we can defeat the evil army of tancredo and the minute-men.

here are some blogs that i read on those anti-immigration message boards
    ----------------------------------------

okay guys,as we all know it, the past week had been a great week for pro-immigration americans and jesus is finally hearing our prayers.

but on the internet, a lot of anti-immigration message board communities have been very angry by 2 great blows that were inflicted by ,first the RNC which supported comprehensive immigration report, then another fatal blow that came down on the 18th, which announced that america largest union will be joining the fight in favor of the pro-immigration fighters and im rejoice to have this powerfull army by my side so we can defeat the evil army of tancredo and the minute-men.

here are some blogs that i read on those anti-immigration message boards
    ----------------------------------------

Posted by Trent at 2:09 PM on January 20

"United States Chamber of Commerce and two of the country's most powerful labor unions are joining forces to press Congress to pass an immigration bill that would legalize millions of illegal workers, labor and business leaders said this week."
    ------------------------------

This is bad news, very bad news. How do you like how your union dues are being spent? The unions are apparently going to provide untold thousands of jobs that "no American wants" to illegals. **** their greed is galling!

We already know Bush is leaning in this direct and now the US Chamber of Commerce AND two large labor unions are backing him?! This will put a tremendous amount of pressure on our elected representatives. Do they go with the unions who finance their political campaigns or do they support the wishes of their constituents?
    -------------------------------------
    First of all, your constutuents do not support anti-immigration sentiment, your constituents at most, do not care because they do not attend anti immigration rallies, so i suggest this poster to embrace the immigrants and be nice.

Posted by fire eater at 8:57 PM on January 21

The Chamber of Corruption has long been the enemy of the White race...it's about time that conservatives are wising up to the money-mad blowflies of the corporate world. The death of

White civilization is caused by the eternal, worldwide search for CHEAP LABOR. Communism and capitalism are both raceless views of the world and are based solely on money. If the West is to survive, our race must adopt a view of the world based solely on what is in the best interest of the White race.
    --------------------------------------------
    As you can read, this guy is a racist ,white supremacist, minute-men, just like someone12,aliba and iranian devilusa....how can we take this guy seriously when all he's worried abou is preserving the white race..this is what the anti-immigration sentiment is about, protecting the white race.

Posted by J.D. at 1:04 AM on January 20

Sad news.

However, we must keep fighting. News like this might be depressing, but sensible citizens need to get involved in politics, if only on a local level. Stop worrying about sports and entertainment. Instead of reading a sleazy tabloid, use that time to write to your congressperson. Talk politics to people you
    work with, instead of the last basketball game. Focus on what matters.

I have heard it said that we tend to get the government that we deserve. I absolutely agree. It is OUR fault that we are in this mess. We only have ourselves to blame.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Yes, this is sad news for evil human being like you that wish to throw human being with family out of this country, you dont have no heart so im happy you are depressed..i suggest you to be happy and open your arm to all immigrant and let jesus hug you baby.

Posted by WR at 9:47 PM on January 19

The union leaders are again betraying the rank and file members. It is the flood of illegal labor that has enabled many employers to bust the unions in the first place.
    ---------------------------------------------
    The union are doing the right thing and are fighting for the right cause..the union need those workers because lazy americans like youself refuse to go to work and do those jobs that those immigrant would love to do to feed their family...the union is great and i applaud them for fighting for team-jesus.

Posted by at 6:48 PM on January 19

What a disgusting reflection of the one proud American Union movement. To think UNIONS once stood up for American citizens, and now they rally for ILLEGAL ALIENS. The mind boggles.
    --------------------------------------------
    No Sir, the only disgusting thing in all of this is you and your racist biggots, i wonder what will you tell jesus when he asks you why you had so much hate for immigrants.
    The Union is doing what the american people and its member wants them to do..they fully support the Union on this action to support immigrants.

The unions do not represent their rank and file, but the leadership of the unions. I'm a former union member who quit precisely because my union leadership chose to back amnesty.

Of course, there are some unions, such as SEIU, whose membership is largely made up of illegal aliens, so you could say that those unions definitely represent the interests of their members--but their members don't vote in presidential elections.

Aliba-i just want to let you know how happy i m..this past week had been very good..the RNC coming down in favor of pro-immigration bill, now we have 2 of the largest unions in america, backing our cause and fighting by our side and im not even counting GT, the leading lobbyist firms in DC..We have such a powerfull team..The republican party supports our causes, only tancredo and his biggots refutes our causes but they are not enought to stop us.

I predict that, after the presidential address tha will occur on jan 31th, the president will put a full court press on congress and pressure them into accepting acceptable immigration reforms, mark my words.

One can no have the entire american Union backing you + republican and democrats supports and not win... Senator Mccain will lead the way in the senate and will push for his bill to get throught.

Union leadership has been supporting amnesty for literally years. Note, though, that the AFL-CIO hasn't signed on to this. "The entire American union" is not backing a guest worker program, and even if it were, as I said before, union membership has declined over the years, so that it now represents a very small portion of the workforce, much less the population, and the people that the unions in this article represents are for the most part illegal aliens, NOT US citizens. That's precisely the reason some union leaders are backing amnesty--it's the only hope to increase their membership. SEIU broke with the AFL. The US Chamber is made up of businesses, and likewise has been supportive of amnesty. The RNC is now backing guest worker programs, but in the past, that same party platform included opposition to illegal immigration, and we know how much effect that had on Congress and the President.
    In other words, Albatross, all we're seeing is the same special interests coming out and repeating what they've been saying for years. These are not representative of the American public, but of the same elites who've been pushing amnesty/guest worker programs for years without success. How do you think the news this morning that now Ford, in addition to GM, is laying off thousands more workers is going to play in large states such as Michigan and Ohio (it was the latter that gave Bush the last election) where the auto industry accounts for most of the jobs?

Senator McCain will have to push his bill through in direct contradiction to the RNC platform opposing illegal immigration and amnesty. What the platform calls for is a GUEST WORKER program without an amnesty. So, any Congressman who wants to push through a guest worker program is going to have to explain how it won't be an amnesty. And remember, any bill that gets passed by the Senate will have to get reconciled with the House bill tightening enforcement AND passed by both houses of Congress. Since all members of the House, and a good chunk of the Senate are up for re-election this fall, most of these will be considering how this legislation is going to play with their constituents. And remember, Bush isn't running again, so what he wants isn't really terribly important.