free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UK Citizen with Green Card in USA, 16 years old is Pregnant

My daughter lives in the USA with her father. They are British Citizens with Greencards. My daughter is 16 and is now pregnant. Can she and her baby stay in the USA or does she have to return to the UK?

Originally posted by Aprilbloom:
    My daughter lives in the USA with her father. They are British Citizens with Greencards. My daughter is 16 and is now pregnant. Can she and her baby stay in the USA or does she have to return to the UK?
    If the husband and daughter are in the US as permanent residents, green card holders, they can remain in the US. The child, if she chooses to have the baby, will become a USC. She, or her father, can contact the British Emgbassy to find out if the child can be a dual citizen of the US and UK.

Having a baby is not a crime, nor is having an abortion, adoption, or giving birth to the child. Depending on the father is, she may need to seek legal help to get child support. Good Luck.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Originally posted by davdah:
    Adoption is the way to go if she can't keep it. Baby killing is not. All the laws in the world can't absolve that kind of guilt.
    AMEN BROTHER ! I agree with you on this point ! You should not kill your baby ever !! (unless it is black, of course, but that goes without saying)

that is a disgusting thing to say SOM!!!

Originally posted by Darkforce:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Adoption is the way to go if she can't keep it. Baby killing is not. All the laws in the world can't absolve that kind of guilt.
    AMEN BROTHER ! I agree with you on this point ! You should not kill your baby ever !! (unless it is black, of course, but that goes without saying) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should be slapped for making that racist comment, Sonof! Why don't you just get lost?

Look at me being attacked for saying that it is wrong to kill a baby !!! These dirtbags believe in killing little babies. Shelley and "ProudUSC" believe in murdering little babies !! I don't !!! I support the right to life !

Ron Paul on abortion
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8

SAVE THE LITTLE BABIES !!!!!

Originally posted "Darforce: You should not kill your baby ever"
    Shelly2020 "that is a disgusting thing to say SOM!!!"

Originally posted by Darkforce:
    Look at me being attacked for saying that it is wrong to kill a baby !!! These dirtbags believe in killing little babies. Shelley and "ProudUSC" believe in murdering little babies !! I don't !!! I support the right to life !

Ron Paul on abortion
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8

SAVE THE LITTLE BABIES !!!!!
    But it's okay to kill black babies? Sonof, you are truly a despicable person - I don't know how you sleep at night.

So you are saying its OK to kill white babies

there is no need to find out if the child can be a british citizen.

England allows their citizen 2 have 2 citizenship,so does the U.S.

So if the daughter is a british citizen,and she gives birth in the U.S. the child is ALWAYS entitled to have the british citizenship as well.

In europe,GERMANY is the only country so far that does not allow their citizen to have 2 citizenship.

PS: if your daughter will have a hard time here in the U.S. with her child etc...

advice her to come back home to england,to a more caring civlized social country,where she can raise the child and not having to worry about bills or medical expenses.
    I am sure,the child will not have healthcare at all....and medicare is a joke in the U.S.