50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with Cheryl D. Uzamere?

Hey Posters!

For the past few months I really had a bit of a hassle. Corrupt judges Eric Prus, Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Matthew D'Emic and Arthur Schack and corrupt attorneys Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein were able to ensure that I was placed in a mental institution so as to make it appear that my complaint against them was the result of being an anti-Semite and having a mental illness.

Guess what? I am now out of the hospital. I was able to file the following lawsuits: 18012-2009 against Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein. These corrupt attorneys NEVER interposed an answer to my lawsuit -- none of them. I was able to file lawsuit Index No. 10-009998 against the New York Daily News and Scott Shifrel, the staff writer who lied and said that "Godwin Uzamere" is my husband and that I am an anti-Semite. I also filed a lawsuit against the State of New York. So far the defendants in all three of my lawsuits have not interposed an answer.

The corrupt immigration attorneys who wanted me to shut up thought that libeling me an "anti-Semite" would work. Guess what? I'm talking even more while Allen Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein remain the dirty crooks they are.

And you know what's funny? They cannot sue me for libel because everything I've said about them is true!

You can find my lawsuit Index No. 18012-2009 against Senator Ehigie E. Uzamere, Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein at Lawsuit For Fraud.

For my 2nd lawsuit against the State of New York and my lawsuit against the corrupt New York Daily News and the equally corrupt Scott Shifrel, please visit http://www.thecrimesofsenatoru...wsuitagainstnys.html

You'll hear from me soon!
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Dear Posters:

This serves as a warning to Americans citizens who marry foreigners and later find out that their foreign spouses need a "green card":

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI>Do what you can to make sure that your foreign spouse is not married in his/her country of birth;

<LI>Do what you can to make sure that you know your foreign spouse's financial standing;

<LI>Do what you can to make sure that your foreign spouse does not have a criminal past. Do not presume your foreign spouse's presence in the U.S. precludes his/her having a criminal past.

<LI>Do what you can to ensure that your foreign spouse's immigration attorney explains the immigration process to you -- or learn it on your own BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED.

<LI>Do not involve yourself with corrupt attorneys like Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein. Corrupt attorneys like these are: a) Disloyal to American citizens; but more importantly disloyal, to the U.S. Constitution.[/list]

Don't worry about these dirt-bag attorneys suing me for libel. They can't because I am telling the truth.

Until the U.S. government outlaws green card marriage sponsorship, be careful. Not all immigration attorneys are honest or loyal to American citizens and the U.S. Constitution.

Oh yeah, this is a warning specifically to dirtbag immigration attorney Allen E. Kaye: If you libel me by calling me "anti-Semitic", "anti-Semite", I will drag your behind into court and sue you for libel where you can join the New York Daily News and Scott Shifrel. You got that???

See ya!
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Two words - Who cares? CDU's fantastic idea of not allowing GC via marriage is about as effective as discussing nuclear physics with Rand Paul. I guess they were short of staff at the mental home and left the door open.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

For the past few months I really had a bit of a hassle. Corrupt judges Eric Prus, Jeffrey S. Sunshine, Matthew D'Emic and Arthur Schack and corrupt attorneys Allen E. Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Bernard Rostanski and Jack Gladstein were able to ensure that I was placed in a mental institution so as to make it appear that my complaint against them was the result of being an anti-Semite and having a mental illness.
    Hmmm, from what I recall, you were hauled off to the iggy - oops, looney bin for threatening to kill Judge Sunshine, not for being anti-Semite.
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/l...Tf3Q42PUfgAztCEuZiqM

You go Cheryl !! Kick some A*S !!! Thats what I do !!!

My Love Cheryl - BE GONE DEMON WOMAN !!!

How are you my dear ? It has been long time since the evil white jew put you into mental asylum. And now you return to torment the great Senator !!

I think fondly of our love days and when we make our love child !

I, Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, was elected to the Senate for Edo South in April 2007 for the People's Democratic Party (PDP). I was appointed to committees on Security & Intelligence, Local and Foreign Debts, Land Transport, Housing, Downstream Petroleum and Culture & Tourism. In May 2008 I was named as a member of the National Assembly Joint Committee on Constitution Review (JCCR). I was a member of a joint Senate committee on Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and Housing, which investigated the administration of the FCT between 1999 and 2007, issuing a highly critical report in July 2008.
    In a mid-term assessment of the performance of Senators, ThisDay newspaper noted that I had sponsored the Nigerian Communication Commission Act (Amendment) Bill 2009 and the Nigerian Institute of Cost Management Bill 2008.
    In June 2009, I spoke in favor of reform of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to reduce delays in finalizing electoral result. I am chancellor of the University of Benin, the “Harvard of Nigeria”.
    In November 2009, I gave a talk during the opening of a Nigerian arts exhibition in Stockholm on The Benin Civilization and Its Impacts on Contemporary Nigerian Politics.

I am great Senator !!! You are Demon woman !!!

Michael tried to leave ilw, but ilw doesn't leave him, that's why he's posting again.

I prefer the Daily News version better ! It has Cheryl ripping off her clothes. Most women rip off their clothes at the mention of my name.

Cheryl Rips off her clothes

Being so, ilw people will live happily ever after once again.

Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Michael tried to leave ilw, but ilw doesn't leave him, that's why he's posting again.
    Are you coming back SonofMichael? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ilw lesson No. 1: Never ever say goodbye. It's meant to be broken anyhow.