50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I need some help if possiblle

My aunt filed for th pilot program in May 2007 in Dallas. Her son was the immediaate relative.
    She was told that in 90 days she was going to get the green card. Till today nothing has happened. Her 130 has been approved and according and the 485 is pending. We have called many many times INS and the play ssaying, call after 45 days, or 90 days. This is going on. So amy imput what shall we do?

My aunt filed for th pilot program in May 2007 in Dallas. Her son was the immediaate relative.
    She was told that in 90 days she was going to get the green card. Till today nothing has happened. Her 130 has been approved and according and the 485 is pending. We have called many many times INS and the play ssaying, call after 45 days, or 90 days. This is going on. So amy imput what shall we do?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inspector45:
    She was told that in 90 days she was going to get the green card. Till today nothing has happened. Her 130 has been approved and according and the 485 is pending. We have called many many times INS and the play ssaying, call after 45 days, or 90 days. This is going on. So amy imput what shall we do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It appears your case is overaged. Dallas is working on Feb. 18, 2008 receipt dates. Have you made an appointment with the Dallas immigration office using infopass?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Thank you Hodson for the response. when I have talked several times to INS , I have been told that her file is in Missuri. The I -797 has the address of Missuri. She got the work permit for three years. Interesting, as we had never seen work permit for three years. when we have checked via the receit number on internet it says that her 485 is pending. We were told that Dallas has nothing to do with this any more. I do not know if this is true. So, what shall we do further?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inspector45:
    She was told that in 90 days she was going to get the green card. Till today nothing has happened. Her 130 has been approved and according and the 485 is pending. We have called many many times INS and the play ssaying, call after 45 days, or 90 days. This is going on. So amy imput what shall we do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    we are in the same boat sailing and waiting with no compass to give us direction - ha-ha
    not funny but interesting!
    anyway check my post fac89- we are waiting for fingerP notice- they are expired per Sen-- office- they expire in 15 months