free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Can illegal marry; Florida?

Hello,
    A guy I know has been using a social security number from a dead person, since 1999. He has a good job, but had to buy all kinds of documents to live here. Can he marry some American girl and be forgiven these things, so he can get a Green Card?

Hello,
    A guy I know has been using a social security number from a dead person, since 1999. He has a good job, but had to buy all kinds of documents to live here. Can he marry some American girl and be forgiven these things, so he can get a Green Card?

OK, 'a guy you know':
    commited several federal crimes, including:
    Social Security Fraud by using SS# of a dead person
    Employment Fraud: applying for a job and recieving wages on the fradulent number.
    If that person applied for a credit with ANY of the fradulent documents that is a violation as well.
    I am not sure how IRS plays into all of this, but I am sure there are some problems with that too.

I am not sure ( again), but just from the 'Good Moral Character' side... do you think 'a guy you know' would qualify?

Unless identity theft, Social Security Fraud, Lying to IRS, Mail Fraud ((Federal Offense) If ANY fradulant information ever was mailed via USPS) and few other do not pose a problem as far as Moral Character and Federal Crimes.... Well, if 'a guy you know' marry 'some American Girl' (just that alone sounded like a fake marriage) what will another lie and fraud attempt would really mean/matter to a long list of already happened/happening ones?!?

Am I reading into it wrong? If so, please feel free to correct me or explain.
    ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

I do not know the rules, but I hope the answer is no. What right does he claim is his to be in this country? Whoever he marries could have a lot of difficulties. I know, I had a nightmare when I married a lier-by-trade.

LongTimeHere
    Thank you for your honest opinion. I will level with you. I had been ripped off for a boatload
    of money, by some guy from Florida. I have been looking for him for 18 months, and finaly, it paid off. He is selling multi-million dollar real estate, and is a wanted man in his native country. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, I hope. He knows all about the document trade, from what I heard. I once reported him to many U.S. agencies, but they evidently did not follow up. Now, I know exactly where to locate him, and his past will catch up to him.
    He knows who buys and sells special documents, in southern Florida. I already exposed one person, and now 'this guy' will learn what it means to rip off a U.S. citizen. I know just who to talk to...