50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I130 APPROVED I485 DENIED

hi everybody need some advice,tal to couple lawyers still confused.Came in 1999 EWI in 2001 applied for I245 ,and I140 got approved then things did not work out with employer ,withdrew the petitio met my USC wife in 2005 and got married in 2006 and filed I130,I485 and I485A finally last month i got a letter from them that they want me to prove my physical presence in 2000 in USA to adjust my status unfortunately i have no convincing proof so i gave them 2 affidavits one from my ex employer stating he knows me since since 1999 and he applied for my 245i in 2001 but immigration officer deny my case stating these are not convincing proof but they approved my i130 ,so i can not work now do not know what to do need some advice PLEASE.

If you filed an employment based application, that should still be associated with your alien number, unless you have 2 alien numbers.

File a Freedom of Information Act request to get the documents you submitted as part of your first application.

i talked to that lawyer assistant who applied my 245i he told me that they never attached any proof with 245i and they never told me anyting about the proof.

Nothing? How much did you pay those guys? They ripped you off. I would file a complaint with the bar association of your state.

Get a new attorney and start over. The administration recently ruled that incompetant counsel is a grounds for reopening cases in immigration court. Use this.

Someone12
    Excuse me, but who gives a rat's tur.d about this douchebag cleaner who ignored our laws, thumbed his stinking nose at our rules and now is complaining? Go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of....who needs you? Just because you found some dodo to marry doesn't make you anything more than the border-jumping enema bag cleaner that you are.

Originally posted by Someone12:
    Excuse me, but who gives a rat's tur.d about this douchebag cleaner who ignored our laws, thumbed his stinking nose at our rules and now is complaining? Go back to whatever cesspool you crawled out of....who needs you? Just because you found some dodo to marry doesn't make you anything more than the border-jumping enema bag cleaner that you are.
    u r scum of the earth just listen to yourself, no one cares about ur views dirt bag.

Someone12
    I have a blue passport, douchebag, you have nothing but a cloud of flies buzzing around your unwashed behind.

LOL!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by iking:
    hi everybody need some advice,tal to couple lawyers still confused.Came in 1999 EWI in 2001 applied for I245 ,and I140 got approved then things did not work out with employer ,withdrew the petitio met my USC wife in 2005 and got married in 2006 and filed I130,I485 and I485A finally last month i got a letter from them that they want me to prove my physical presence in 2000 in USA to adjust my status unfortunately i have no convincing proof so i gave them 2 affidavits one from my ex employer stating he knows me since since 1999 and he applied for my 245i in 2001 but immigration officer deny my case stating these are not convincing proof but they approved my i130 ,so i can not work now do not know what to do need some advice PLEASE.
    Well, if you were employed, you should have filed taxes for the year in question. Show that for proof. Also, a drivers license issued by a state would suffice. Where did you live from 1999 to 2001? Rental agreements, bank books, bills - anything? If you don't have any of this, I have to agree with the service.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Hi Iking,

You might also try going to http://immigrate2us.net for suggestions. There are lots of people on that forum with similar situations as yours. Good luck!