free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I need to ESCAPE America

Hey, any ideas at all...?

I'm 17, turning 18 in 8 weeks. My family came here on a Tourist visa 5 years ago, applied for Green Card, got denied, and since that time I've been illegal.

I live on my own, have done for almost a year now, no contact with my family at all, no family that I know of in Ireland. Don't know anyone in Ireland.

I can't legally work here, and I'm barely making enough to survive, let alone save $2k-$5k I'd need to make it back to England and get on my feet.

If I could work legally, I have several VERY nice job offers and I could save up.

Is there any sort of deportation visa? I'd heard that there was a visa that allows someone who has been given a deportation notice (which I have when I was 12) to save up the money to leave America.

Any ideas at all? It can't be possible that I'm here illegaly (not through my own fault), hence must leave the country. And yet it is impossible to leave the country because I can't save the money, nor have I been actually physically deported.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Hey, any ideas at all...?

I'm 17, turning 18 in 8 weeks. My family came here on a Tourist visa 5 years ago, applied for Green Card, got denied, and since that time I've been illegal.

I live on my own, have done for almost a year now, no contact with my family at all, no family that I know of in Ireland. Don't know anyone in Ireland.

I can't legally work here, and I'm barely making enough to survive, let alone save $2k-$5k I'd need to make it back to England and get on my feet.

If I could work legally, I have several VERY nice job offers and I could save up.

Is there any sort of deportation visa? I'd heard that there was a visa that allows someone who has been given a deportation notice (which I have when I was 12) to save up the money to leave America.

Any ideas at all? It can't be possible that I'm here illegaly (not through my own fault), hence must leave the country. And yet it is impossible to leave the country because I can't save the money, nor have I been actually physically deported.

Any ideas would be most welcome.

Hi Spark3d and welcome to ILW.

I don't know anything about a deportation visa, but you can call the Irish or British Embassy, depending what National you are.

They can help you getting home, by tracing someone here or in Ireland, UK and find the funds for you to get home. They can also deal with paperwork to get home too.

Giving them a call might be worth finding you your options anyway.

Here are the website link and info where you will find the numbers to call.

Irish Embassy in Washington DC, United States
    Embassy of Ireland
    2234 Massachusetts Avenue, NW,
    Washington DC 20008
    Phone: (202) 462-3939

British Consulates in US

All the best
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

my friend I feel your situation. It seems like you want a visa so you can become legal and work and save up and then leave. Well that is never going to happen. The only way would be for you to marry a US citizen. And you need to hire a lawyer to open you deportation and change it for voluntary departure and then marry a us citizen for you to have a chance. From what I heard it can cost about 7000 dollars for this. IF you said that you had good job opportunities i am guessing you need to be legal right. My advice is for you to find some job you can get cash and then start saving up. OR you can keep living just barely making and wait anthoer two three years to see if congress does something for the illegal immigrants. Another idea is to find a friend you can open a small business with on his name and work out a agreement that you are part owner and start making money. But as far as a visa so you can save up it doesnot exist.