publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What do i do now?? Suggestions,comments Please?

Hi Friends,
    Hope you guys are doing great on this memorial weekend. Well as most of you know I had my AOS interview on May12 th 2004 and currently waiting on the results of NAME CHECK (As all other background checks were clear). I have a question. Well my EAD expires on Sept 19th 2004 and here in Chicago it takes approx: 3 months to get it renewed so I have to send my application in the first week of June in order to stay current. Do you guys think I should send EAD form or just wait? since I can be called for my AOS stamp results anytime now. It is $185 now and I was wondering if I could save some money.

Okay my other question is NOT related to immigration (So I really apologize for making you guys read this) but I could really use some help from you fine people. I would really appreciate if you guys would comment on a situation we have. Well just a week ago my wife bought me Playstation2 from Ebay it was a open box item and was advertised as in perfect working condition which was charged to my Credit card. my wife gave it to me the other day and it does NOT work. What do you guys think we should do? we contacted the seller but you know he is a cheat and does not want to talk or return phone calls and that he is selling junk online and he hangs up the phone. We have initiated a fraud investigation with my CC company is there anything more I can do to get my money back from the seller. Do ebay and paypal have investigating teams? is there any phone numbers I can call and start investigations? Any help would be greatly appreciated friends. By the way what do I do with the Junk? Awaiting your replies. Thank you

Raju

Hi Friends,
    Hope you guys are doing great on this memorial weekend. Well as most of you know I had my AOS interview on May12 th 2004 and currently waiting on the results of NAME CHECK (As all other background checks were clear). I have a question. Well my EAD expires on Sept 19th 2004 and here in Chicago it takes approx: 3 months to get it renewed so I have to send my application in the first week of June in order to stay current. Do you guys think I should send EAD form or just wait? since I can be called for my AOS stamp results anytime now. It is $185 now and I was wondering if I could save some money.

Okay my other question is NOT related to immigration (So I really apologize for making you guys read this) but I could really use some help from you fine people. I would really appreciate if you guys would comment on a situation we have. Well just a week ago my wife bought me Playstation2 from Ebay it was a open box item and was advertised as in perfect working condition which was charged to my Credit card. my wife gave it to me the other day and it does NOT work. What do you guys think we should do? we contacted the seller but you know he is a cheat and does not want to talk or return phone calls and that he is selling junk online and he hangs up the phone. We have initiated a fraud investigation with my CC company is there anything more I can do to get my money back from the seller. Do ebay and paypal have investigating teams? is there any phone numbers I can call and start investigations? Any help would be greatly appreciated friends. By the way what do I do with the Junk? Awaiting your replies. Thank you

Raju

I think you should report them to your local Business Bureau, just curious, why on earth would you buy a used playstation if you can get it for a little more brand new, never buy used electronics.

Hello.....

For your first question, I think you should go ahead and file for the extension of your EAD.
    I know it ****s to have to pay more and more money but it's worth it.
    I just got my stamp not too long ago and it was the same situation like yours.
    The result for the background check took 2 months to arrive. So just be safe.

About your second question, I have to tell you and maybe tell everybody else here:
    DO NOT USE PAYPAL for any of your transactions.

You may say well, they are fine, I haven't had any problems with them.
    Well, here it is in all honesty:
    You better hope, you dont get in any problems with them, they will clear your bank account and it is legal.
    I am not B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T-T-I-N-G.
    It happend to lots of people I know.

Ebay and Paypal are thieves and they DO NOT HELP you get S-H-I-T from them (money) if a merchant ripped you off like in your case.

Read these about paypal and ebay:

http://www.aboutpaypal.org/

http://paypal****s.com/

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

Now you are all warned.
    BLSI.