50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corporation president, and no papers...

I know a certain someone who started a corporation in florida almost 3 years ago with a bought ssn.... he is here illegally but still makes his profit reports and such with the state....if caught....what can happen, and how can he get caught??? he has been charging less for cash jobs so he doesnt have to declare a lot of profit...
    please help with any info you may know...

I know a certain someone who started a corporation in florida almost 3 years ago with a bought ssn.... he is here illegally but still makes his profit reports and such with the state....if caught....what can happen, and how can he get caught??? he has been charging less for cash jobs so he doesnt have to declare a lot of profit...
    please help with any info you may know...

why do you want to get this man reported to immigration? If you want to dedicate yourself to fighting criminal activity in this country, I can guarantee that there people out there who kill, rape, terrorize, and a million other things whom you can seek out and bring to justice. Otherwise, what is it to you if this corporate illegal is here under false pretenses?

I'm not trying to report him...he happens to be a friend of the family... If I want to report him all I have to do is go to http://www.dos.state.fl.us/doc/ or http://www.sunbiz.org/ or http://www.dos.state.fl.us/ and email anyone there, I'm sure someone would read an email about something like this.....
    I just want to know what he could face if found, and what things he needs to watch for so he doesn't...

Funny how someone who doesn't want to report someone knows all those links.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Sorry to have misjudged you in thinking that you want to get someone deported, so to answer your questions:

"I just want to know what he could face if found, and what things he needs to watch for so he doesn't..."

1. If found, he would face criminal charges for evading immigration laws, large fines, and last but not least, deportation.
    2. Things to watch for????
    This website is intended for people who are adjusting status legally in this country, their husbands or wives, or relatives, who are helping them, and in turn suffering with them, through this long, tedious, but necessary process of adjusting their status to live in the United States. It is NOT intended to give advice to people who wish to remain illegal, and in turn, make this already horribly long process worse for the rest of us.

I don't mean to sound bitter but you can't very well expect people to offer you advice on how to remain illegal in this country. It is due to this mentality that we have such an ever growing problem with immigration in this country. I suggest you to try to find information for your friend on how he can find a way to adjust status and permanently stay in this country, the legal way.

ok, 1) josie jo, I know all those links because I own a corporation too and had to use those links to inform myself on what I needed before I started it last year.
    2) AJ, he does not wish to remain illegal, he was told that if he started a corporation he might be able to get the residence that way, or at least it is an option to have if everything else doesnt work... he has found an american girl who will marry him for 5,000 dollars , he is saving money for that right now.....
    All we want to know is what to do to avoid raising suspicions on him until he becomes legal... he works, he doesnt even go to the hospital to ask for an aspirin, and if he does, he pays for it, he takes pride in the fact that he is able to work and make his own money, and also can;t understand how so many people come here, and once legal start ****ing money from the government....
    he will never do that.

by ****ing I meant s u c king not f u c king
    d a m n automatic editors....!

us citizen:

Surrrrrre you were.

Quoting us citizen:

"he has found an american girl who will marry him for 5,000 dollars , he is saving money for that right now....."

Fraudsters, both! Get out of my country now!

A s s h o l e s like them are the reason for all the immi red tape.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

"he has found an american girl who will marry him for 5,000 dollars , he is saving money for that right now....."

Somebody writes those words has no idea, literally NO IDEA what immigration laws are all about! especially when it comes to the adjustment of status through marriage! I mean people who move to the states and fall in love and get married can hardly pass all kinds of inspections from the beginning of their life, in this reltionship money will never help.

Have your friend to go to the USCIS web site and READ about the process.