free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Price To Live In America!

Immigration journey will cost the immigrants a lot of money in the future. Immigration Services have already raised the filing fees, costing adult green card applicant approximately $1,200 per person including I-140, I-485, FP, medical, EAD, AP. Accordingly, without the recruitment cost, each alien will have to bear approximately $2,700 just for the government filing fees. In represented cases, they will also have to pay the attorney fees and related costs. One can figure out from these figures the total estimated cost for getting a green card. Hew........!

I still think it's worth it - times like these, where gas prices are sky-rocketing, I am not suprised if all prices on any goods or services get hiked too... Thanks to Bush and his "Weapons of MDs!" - I honestly think this guy will go after having 42% approval rate on his job on a recent NewsWeek poll - it says so much about what November will be like when he faces Kerry. The day Bush looses will be the day this country makes a U-turn on the road to DESTRUCTION of AMERICA!

Kerry Rules!

Immigration journey will cost the immigrants a lot of money in the future. Immigration Services have already raised the filing fees, costing adult green card applicant approximately $1,200 per person including I-140, I-485, FP, medical, EAD, AP. Accordingly, without the recruitment cost, each alien will have to bear approximately $2,700 just for the government filing fees. In represented cases, they will also have to pay the attorney fees and related costs. One can figure out from these figures the total estimated cost for getting a green card. Hew........!

I still think it's worth it - times like these, where gas prices are sky-rocketing, I am not suprised if all prices on any goods or services get hiked too... Thanks to Bush and his "Weapons of MDs!" - I honestly think this guy will go after having 42% approval rate on his job on a recent NewsWeek poll - it says so much about what November will be like when he faces Kerry. The day Bush looses will be the day this country makes a U-turn on the road to DESTRUCTION of AMERICA!

Kerry Rules!

MO:

What you mention is part of the price to live in America. Thank God I have a job that pays me enough so I can pay for those costs. In my case, the costs for filing the Green Card for me and my wife, including lawyer, required medical exams,etc is around $4k.

The other part of the price is non-monetary, but is the cost of leaving far from our families.

Nevertheless, and given the conditions that some of the countries we come from are in, it's a price we are willing to pay.

Don't you people realize that the terrorists want Kerry to win because he is so weak on defence and flip flops on every issue.........the latest b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t to come out of his mouth is laughable..he now supports other democrats who are demanding that the president release oil reserves.........yet at the same time, the democrats are blocking the development of the alaskan oil fields which would dramatically reduce our dependence on those foreign arab countries who like to supply terrorists as well as oil...........did you know that had Kerry got his gas tax hike through back in the 90s, we would be paying $2.50 a gallon instead of $2.00 right now. Hey I'm not a bush fan but you democrats don't khow to elect someone with principles.

Paddy

Kerry will not waste oppertunities for the Americans, at least not the way Bush did.

Hello Mo and thanks for the interesting topic, it's costing me about $5000 including attorney fees, but i'm more than willing to pay for it, because it'll make me a permanent resident of the best country in the world, and to get my future kids the best opportunity there is.

You really don't need a lawyer to do a basic I-485.

My hubby was a Special Registrant and we got approved without a lawyer.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Hi Paddy:
    Are you watching too much "FOX" lately? Are you taking every word from "Rush"? Just curious..
    Have a nice day!

Well Jo, i had a problem with the special regis, that's why i needed a lawyer.

Michael
    Many of my fellow Americans have given their blood, their guts and their lives to live in America so don't cpmplain. You got here cheap and most of you are not worthy of the honor of living here. If you don't like it, you are FREE to leave immediately. There are no walls keeping you in.