free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deportation to El salvador

Hello everyone... I have a quick question. My fiancee (not married).... got picked up 7 weeks ago and taken it, he has a "Final Deportation Order". He entered in 2005 and overstayed a 90 day visa. They are not pressing charges or anything but they are deporting him. I am moving to his country, we are at peace with this. However, we are not sure how long this may be. His brother from ES also got deported, and it took 6 weeks and 4 days.

My fiancee has been in for 7 weeks now, currently in Pennsylvania at York County. We were both told several weeks ago it would be soon, last week I called and was told a week, then I called friday and was told they are still waiting on travel documents and then he'd be on a flight. And that's all he is waiting for.

Does anybody have any experience with a time-frame for El Salvador, could it be this week or next? This is really making life hard, our family is just torn apart. We were expecting him to be fast like his brother and we just don't see why not, I don't get why they are still waiting on travel documents. He has no problems in his country, etc. I don't have his docs to supply them or anything so obviously we'd have to wait, but any idea on a time-frame?

Thanks

Hello everyone... I have a quick question. My fiancee (not married).... got picked up 7 weeks ago and taken it, he has a "Final Deportation Order". He entered in 2005 and overstayed a 90 day visa. They are not pressing charges or anything but they are deporting him. I am moving to his country, we are at peace with this. However, we are not sure how long this may be. His brother from ES also got deported, and it took 6 weeks and 4 days.

My fiancee has been in for 7 weeks now, currently in Pennsylvania at York County. We were both told several weeks ago it would be soon, last week I called and was told a week, then I called friday and was told they are still waiting on travel documents and then he'd be on a flight. And that's all he is waiting for.

Does anybody have any experience with a time-frame for El Salvador, could it be this week or next? This is really making life hard, our family is just torn apart. We were expecting him to be fast like his brother and we just don't see why not, I don't get why they are still waiting on travel documents. He has no problems in his country, etc. I don't have his docs to supply them or anything so obviously we'd have to wait, but any idea on a time-frame?

Thanks

Hello Luis and welcome,

Time frames are tough and I'm not sure anyone can give you a good answer to this. I hope you guys can be rejoined soon and your decision to move to ES shows you are willing to stick with him through thick and thin. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your words. I know time frames are tough. I know what has happened and he's been in longer than the past case I've seen for El Salvador...

But if anybody had an idea or passed a case, any idea would be helpful...

It all depends on how fast the ES EMB/CON provides a travel document.

Immigration said thats all they are waiting for.

Any idea how long it usually takes them to provide a travel document? My fiancee has no criminal record in ES or US and is a model citizen in ES....

Does it usually take long?

No idea, turd world countries are very slow on these things, though deportees usually only get a temporary passport that is actually made of one page of heavy paper, valid only for return to ES.

I called immigration today and they told me it'd be fast once they have his documents.

Said they were requested June 4, 2009 and it all just depends.

I can't find many cases online of deportation to el salvador... so I feel so in the dark...

Unforetuneately there is no way to know the timetable. Just wait.

Why did you not request "voluntary departure"? That's a much better punishment than deportation.