50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: SUPPORT FOR OUR BRITISH ALLIES

I would like to take this opportunity to show my support for our British allies, as they suffer from today's terrorist attacks. Just as Britain (alongside other countries) stands shoulder to shoulder with America in the war against terror, the American people will stand with the people of Britain. Britain is a strong country and its people are resilient. They are in our thoughts today. Together, we will defeat the terrorists.

I would like to take this opportunity to show my support for our British allies, as they suffer from today's terrorist attacks. Just as Britain (alongside other countries) stands shoulder to shoulder with America in the war against terror, the American people will stand with the people of Britain. Britain is a strong country and its people are resilient. They are in our thoughts today. Together, we will defeat the terrorists.

Hahahahahahaha ....ALLAH HU AKBAR

Itduz: My initial judgement was to try and ignore you, because you're completely worthless. I have decided to respond to you, however, simply because your hatred must be answered. You, and those whom you support, are beneath contempt. Instead of attempting to cause death and destruction to innocent people, worthless scum like you and your cohorts would be better employed trying to build something to better the lives of those whose cause you pretend to champion. When was the last time that you helped to build a school (a real school) to educate people in Pakistan or Afghanistan or Bangladesh? When was the last time that you provided money to help a small business or buy medicine? When was the last time that you advised a child to get an education and stay in school? Of course, the answer is NEVER. If you really believed in a cause, you would be doing those things. I understand that you and your cohorts are lazy and worthless, and don't have the initiative to do anything constructive. Once again, my thoughts...and the thoughts of all right-minded people...are with our friends and allies in Britain. Together, shoulder-to-shoulder, we will defeat the terrorists.

Itduz..

You are just pathetic. I give all Muslims a bad name. I am sorry to say this.

Its people like you that make me ashamed that I am Muslim. Islam was never the religeon you have made it. May God show you the right path!

itduz, burn in hell, you fuc*ing freak.

NJATTORNEY: While I understand your sentiments, I think that you should have decided on a better choice of words. This is meant to be a respectful post, to show support for our friends in Britain, and your swearing is both unnecessary and unwelcome. If you're not articulate enough to express your opinions in a professional manner, then maybe you should cease from contributing.

BetaMichigan: Thank you for your post. Please do not be ashamed of being a Muslim...be forthright, and stand up to the terrorists. The terrorists do not represent the Muslim religion. It requires people like you to speak out in the name of peace, and in support of those who fight against the terrorists.

Our thoughts are with our British friends. We will prevail against the terrorists.

It's a sad day today for everyone not just the UK as this is an attack against humanity.

It is people like Itduz who give a bad name to all Muslims every where. May Allah show you the right path.
    I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps

Michael
    GOD BLESS ENGLAND AND AMERICA ! AS A NEW YORKER, I SHARE THE PAIN OF LONDONERS. ONCE AGAIN MUSLIMS HAVE MURDERED THE INNOCENT AS THEY HAVE DONE THROUGHOUT HISTORY. WE MUST KILL OR DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS FROM CIVILIZATION. DEATH TO ALL MUSLIMS ! VICTORY SHALL BE OURS !!!

May God show you the right path too Michael my brother!