free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Immigration Fraud Story

SOM, don't say things like that, I am sure he knows whether it's his son or not by now.

Doesn't sound like you are a father to me, otherwise you wouldn't tell Sean to leave and come back when he is 18.
    That can really screw a kids mind up you know, thinking that parent doesn't care.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Even though the judge saw that my wife lied under oath, he granted her a one year order for protection. My house recently foreclosed and I am excluded from employment opportunities in my professional field due to having a "criminal" history now. I was charged with 5th degree domestic assault, but I was not found guilty of domestic assault or abuse in a court of law. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So, you are saying that she committed perjury and no one, not even a referral to the prosecution office by your attorney or judge went through? or are you saying everyone is in the scam too

The VAWA laws have already been proven Constitutional at least once that I know of. But blaming everything that has happened to you on someone else because of your anger is really quite futile.

But she also violated the order of protection by contacting you. Most people don't know that the order of protection is reciprocal.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

A recent study showed that 87 % of children born under those circumstances are not the children of the supposed father. I would say it is HIGHLY unlikely that the kid is his. At the very least, he should get some genetic testing done. Even then, he should still let the mother rag on him for 18 years before touching base with him. It will be better for all.

Sean, I sent you a PM. I hope you got it. I live near you and know how these things usually play out. 2008 will be a rough year but you will get through it. Things will brighten soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    A recent study showed that 87 % of children born under those circumstances are not the children of the supposed father. I would say it is HIGHLY unlikely that the kid is his. At the very least, he should get some genetic testing done. Even then, he should still let the mother rag on him for 18 years before touching base with him. It will be better for all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Care to name the study, provide a link, or something that can back up this claim.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    If she has a vawa lawyer then its probably already a done deal she will get a GC. Especially if there is an arrest record. No point even trying to build a case against it. The only time your evidence is permissable is if its included in another persons testimony. For example, if the place she works at required her to have a college degree and she lied they may have a claim of immigration fraud. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If she lied on a job application, this is not immigration fraud since she received her green card via family, not employment based. It could affect her keeping that job, but since most people lie on the job application anyway, she will not be in excluded company either.

But the problem is that she contacted him and why I think he has a right to the tape recordings to be allowed, to some extent. It won't prove his entire case, but it will prove that she violated the terms of the restraining order.

But if he allows one looks at the court records, it would show what evidence she did have and what evidence he did not have in his defense. That is a very dangerous game to play to the public. If she has concrete evidence that he hit her, hurt her, etc, the claim that he was "provoked" will not fly with most people. But you are right, the GC will come because of his anger problem.

My wife wore black for the entire duration of the relationship... Even to our court house wedding...

Hi SeanPatrick,

I was just reading through some of the discussions. I know that it's terrible to be in a relationship where you find out that the one you're with is there not because of genuine love. At least, you found out sooner - there was somebody here, mikewh328, and the thread is titled "My marriage was a sham...after four years!" It's little consolation but at least you discover your wife's true colors soon enough.

Good luck.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

I agree. Marriage fraud can still be devastating financially and emotionally for years.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SeanPatrick:
    My wife wore black for the entire duration of the relationship... Even to our court house wedding... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats freaking wierd. why on earth did you marry her??