Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Immigration Fraud Story

So now you want him to be an illegal immigrant in another country? lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I know men that have done this and they are very happy. It is a good way to avoid alimony and jail. It is important not to leave a trace (you can get deported back). So never let the ex know where you went. Cut all strings to US. It is sad but better than becoming a slave.

SOM, I know you wouldn't care but he has a child remember.

He will also lose everything in the divorce, I am sure he wouldn't just give everything up to her.

Anyway..what makes you think he will be able to get into those countries without checks, he will take the risk of going there, and then being caught and that would look really bad for him back here.

You should be helping him fight, not give up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some good advice from Davdah there.

How are you making the payments if you are not working right now Sean?
    If you can't make the payments, the judge can order marital assets to be sold for means of money.

Alternatively, she is entitled to go on welfare if money is a real problem right now. She can go on welfare because she has a USC child.

Davdah is totally right, you need to ask for a modification of the support order, and do it soon as it can take time to get a hearing.

"It seems you have had a few run ins with the law over this. Getting in a cops face about someone's drivers license only makes you look vindictive. Its not a matter of proving how she is doing something wrong. Its a matter of you doing what is right.
    "

I have only had issues with the police twice in my life. In this case, my wife was throwing things and arguing during a face to face and unsupervised child exchange in the police department parking lot. I called the police to the scene to calm the situation, to avoid my wife's aggression and to resolve the dispute at hand.

My son's safety was a concern as my wife was angry, flustered and driving without a license or insurance. I didn't want her to speed away angry with my 2 year old son in the car.

The police immediately spoke to my wife and were about to let her drive away in my car without resolving the issues at hand. They eventually agreed she shouldn't be driving without a license and they drove her home in a police cruiser which angered her even more. They were not very cooperative at all until I revealed my witness in the parking lot.

Earlier I had requested the courts to order a child exchange at a safe drop off location. They denied my request and opted for face to face child exchanges even with an order for protection in place... I did go back to court and finally was able to convince a judge that a safe drop location was the best option. However, I am not always able to see my son due to financial and transporation constraints. I don't always have a stable place to live.

My goal for the moment is to retain a lawyer to help secure joint custody with more visitation time. It would be best to take a job that pays cash, save and go some time without seeing my son so I can see him more in the future.. Two weekends a month isn't being much of a father anyway. My son already calls other men in baseball hats dad when I take him out to the mall and out to eat.

"He is a USC; he does not need parole papers. I am suggesting that HE leave the country."

If it wasn't for my son, I would have left the country already. I need to stay in the US for my son incase my wife is deported or is unable to care for him. I wouldn't want my son to end up in a foster home. There are other interesting legal factors I can't reveal yet, but I will share more information in the near future. Maybe her supporters will chime in soon.

I have lived abroad for 5 years with the military and as a civilian. Leaving the country crossed my mind, but I am not going to abandon my son. In 12 more years, he can choose to live with his father if he wishes to do so. I'll take a well deserved vacation when this is all over.

Sean, I am saying this for your benefit.

You must edit your post, and take out names otherwise you can be done for slander and violation of that protective order from your wife.

This will be classed as harrasment, whether true or not, some of this information of not for public record, or at least all what you say is not available for all to see.

I know someone who has done the same thing, thinking he was allowed to, he ended up in jail for violation of the protective order, after pretty much doing same thing on Myspace and another forum.

All it takes is someone who reads that contact the various people you have mentioned and it wouldn't be that hard to find.
    Not everyone on here who reads this will be sympathetic, there are always nasty people around, so please not to make things worse for yourself, keep the story but just take out the names.

Sean, I don't agree with you...you are a father even if you only see him twice a month. Any contact is better then no contact, and your son needs to make a relationship with you.
    If he grows up knowing that you cared and saw him whenever you could or whenever you were allowed, nothing is going to put a wedge between you.
    Not seeing him or not being bothered can cause some damage.
    You are doing the right thing, staying here and being around for him especially like you said, if something happened.

Sean, regarding the recordings, you need to check the laws regarding that in your State.

For example where I am, you have to let the person know that you are recording a conversation.
    My husband tried to do that with me, in fact he even tried to use a video recorder on me and others.
    He was not allowed to do it, but most importantly in the courts here, it is not admissable for evidence. (not sure whether criminal case is allowed or not).
    Recordings can be edited you see, and I would be surprised if you would ever be able to produce it.
    You would also never be allowed to enter a courtroom with any type of recorder, so if you really wanted to take one with you for evidence if allowed, you need to check with your attorney

I doubt very much that the son is yours. Even if he is, if you remain, the mother will teach him to hate you. He will be better off and so will you if you just vanish. In 18 years, touch base with him and see if he is receptive to visiting you and you can tell him what really happenned. Most lilely it is not really yours anyway.