free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess what good news

I got my green card in the mail hurray FINALLY after 17 months and wow Im so happy expires 2018
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

I got my green card in the mail hurray FINALLY after 17 months and wow Im so happy expires 2018
    Regards and thanks,

Very happy for you! I don't know about your case, howcome it took so long?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

well they sent the card to the wrong address end of july even though they had my new address so had to wait agin for another one so i got it today in the mail finally
    Regards and thanks,

Now you can frame the letter it came in and show it off to your friends LOL Congratulations!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

whats fraud son of micheal i pay my taxes etc why is it a fraud
    Regards and thanks,

yah i will sure after so many trips to the INS office and calls to reps Sonofmicheal needs to get out more i think or maybe stay in Just joking sonofmicheal you Rock :-)alwyas enjoy reading your comments and replies to posters questions Only thing I wish for now is the economy to pick up and make America worth sneaking into :-)
    Regards and thanks,

Mary, according to SOM if you're married to a USC for 50 years and had 25 kids, you'd still be a fraudster.

Congratulations on the card drama finally being over! Go have yourself a couple glasses of lovely white and celebrate the weight finally being lifted off your chest.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

thanks for that yes I got my green card through employment sponsorship long time back so no i did not marry anyone to get mine and paid my taxes from day one :-) so now got offical green card had i-551 stamp in my passports so was ok to work etc while waiting but I am between contracts such is life let me know if anyone needs a mainframe programmer Dc metro area lol im serious i get calls but from all over the usa ...
    Regards and thanks,

Oh, he'd turn that around too. He's one of those people that assumes every immigrant is. Ignore him. Almost everyone else does.

I can't help on the job front I'm afraid. Not unless you want to move over this direction. LOL.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch