50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AR11 Form(Change of Address)

I am a green card holder and living with my parents. Now I am temporarily moving to a place where I will be studying at a university. Therefore, I would like to know as to whether or not I should fill out the AR11 form (Change of Address) and mail it to USCIS. Please advise me on this. Thank you.

I am a green card holder and living with my parents. Now I am temporarily moving to a place where I will be studying at a university. Therefore, I would like to know as to whether or not I should fill out the AR11 form (Change of Address) and mail it to USCIS. Please advise me on this. Thank you.

"You do not need to include temporary addresses as long as you maintain your present address as your permanent residence and continue to receive mail there."

Straight off the USCIS web site
    http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/address.htm

Dear Pasha Patel:

I got your reply in figures and not in words. There may be something wrong in computer. Therefore, please reply me again. Thank you very much. Narsingh

Nothing is wrong with your computer Mr.Singh.

You should COPY that whole link Pasha gave you and PASTE onto your ADDRESS bar and hit enter and read the page that comes up.

Hi narsingh salikya ,

John Doe is right. I gave you a webpage link to visit where same topic and discussion was going on.... Plz copy and paste the link what I wrote in my previous reply...and u will get the whole discussion on almost the same discussion...

Sorry ...don't mean to put u down....

1. in my previous reply ... continuously keep pressing right button of mouse and go all over the link I provided...once u cover the whole link stop/ leave pressing the left button of mouse
    2. keep ur cursor / pointer on computer screen on that highlighted area and press right button...while u get options ... hit on copy... or other option click on " Edit" which is on the top of the screen... File Edit View Favorite Tools Help etc... and hit the copy button over there...
    3. now u will see Address bar below Back Froward Stop Refresh etc... go there click on about:blank ...delete it and press right button of mouse ...then hit paste ...
    4. after that hit on go or enter key...

u will get the whole discussion and get some good info...Good luck... Pasha

Dear Pasha:

I did what you said and I got your answer in my computer. Thank you very much for your kind reply. In mother language 'Pasha' means 'friend' and so you are now.
    Thank you again, Narsingh

Namaste narsingh salikya ,

Tapaai laai kasto chha? I have lots of friends from Katmandu, Nepal... and Malai Nepali khanna man parcha....good luck....Pasha