Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-30.. Please Help

Hi,
    I filed the I-30 for my husband, we just got the letter from NVC saying that the case had been forwarded to El Paso TX. The interview will come soon. Iam very nervous because I've heard rumors that they are denying the green cards now and that immigration is now deporting them out of US for ten years. Iam also worried because I don't know what questions they are asking during the interview. We have a baby and if they are going to do this to my husband, its going to be terribly sad Iam going to lose my job and everything is going to fall apart. I hope that we don't have to go to Mexico for that long, because that a very long time!
    How can I prepare myself for the interview?any advice?

Hi,
    I filed the I-30 for my husband, we just got the letter from NVC saying that the case had been forwarded to El Paso TX. The interview will come soon. Iam very nervous because I've heard rumors that they are denying the green cards now and that immigration is now deporting them out of US for ten years. Iam also worried because I don't know what questions they are asking during the interview. We have a baby and if they are going to do this to my husband, its going to be terribly sad Iam going to lose my job and everything is going to fall apart. I hope that we don't have to go to Mexico for that long, because that a very long time!
    How can I prepare myself for the interview?any advice?

Just b/c your case got forwarded to another office doesn't mean anything, much less a denial. Maybe the work load at El Paso is lighter? Why is it that every little thing the USCIS Agency does throws people off into thinking the worse? Geez!

No one gets asked the same questions, b/c that all depends on the answers you give, your behaviours and your actions.

The best way to prepare yourself is to not act nervous and answer EVERY question truthfully.

That should grant you everything you wish for.

There're always all kind rumours circulating about immigrations. Just be yourself, be calm and most importantly:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">answer EVERY question truthfully </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There're plenty of competent USCIS officers that do their job well, instead of the heartless inspector whose sole jobs is to deport people left and right.

Thank you so much. you are right, we have to be truthfull, I hope everything goes well.

Dear Angie,

Hold up a minute! LOL! Please give the following information:

1. How did your husband first enter the U.S.? What status did he have when he entered?
    2. When did the I-130 Petition get filed?

I'm trying to determine if he entered illegally because that would greatly affect his ability to re-enter the U.S. after his Interview at the Consulate.

Thanks!
    Leviticus 19:33-34
    "When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...instead of the heartless inspector whose sole jobs is to deport people left and right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A "job" is just that, a "job."

AssistantAdvocate.... If Angie's husband came here illegally but is now married to a U.S. citizen, and granted meets all other requirements ( e.g. moral character, criminal past ) how much barring would him being here illegally have on him to be able to come home to his family once he had his consulate hearing?

Dear StephQ,

It all depends on whether he is eligible for a waiver and how much illegal presence he has accumulated. She has to give answers to those questions first.

The best thing for her to do would be to seek the advice of a licensed reputable immigration attorney in a situation like this. It is a very complicated and sticky situation.
    Leviticus 19:33-34
    "When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssistantAdvocate:
    Dear StephQ,

It all depends on whether he is eligible for a waiver and how much illegal presence he has accumulated. She has to give answers to those questions first.

The best thing for her to do would be to seek the advice of a licensed reputable immigration attorney in a situation like this. It is a very complicated and sticky situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oic thanks for your response, I'm going thru a similar situation myself